Topic: Using SyncSketch to get feedback on your work

A while back I discovered a great tool for animators to get feedback on shots they are working on, it's called SyncSketch and it's great!

Anyone can draw on your video footage to point out problems in the shot add or add comments on individual frames, the video can be scrubbed through frame by frame. You can also change the frame rate of the clip if you think the timing might be off and see how things look faster and slower. If you are looking for feedback and want to improve your animation I really recommend you try it out.

http://i.imgur.com/q197mMH.png

Re: Using SyncSketch to get feedback on your work

Wow, this looks AMAZING!!!! It would be great if lots of people here got this, as it would probably be really useful for when any of us are confused as to what the feedback is suggesting mini/lol

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

This is really cool, though I can't say I would personally use it. But if one is interested in feedback this would be a great tool.

Well if you ever do need feedback on work I really recommend you post links to it, it's really helped me out in school and it's so great that it's a free resource to anyone.

This looks really cool! Thanks for sharing, I might have to use this some time.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube