Topic: Dragonframe Lighting and movement Test

Hey guys, so I am starting to return to BIM and I decided to do a little test with Dragonframe 3 (Yes I know dragonframe 4 is out, I got the upgrade) and focused on lighting and movement in this and wanted to get a few thoughts and criticism about it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rxD … zBSRzRXZVE

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Re: Dragonframe Lighting and movement Test

At the start, there was a tiny bit of light flicker, but that sorted itself out afterwards. The walking was a good but make sure that the chest piece is roughly in the same position throughout, as at one point he leant too far back and too far forwards. The other movements were good, but they were lacking the 'ease in, ease out' rule of movement. This is probably the best video on how to do it by Fancy Pants. For the part where the armoured guy jumps down, bear in mind that to achieve a realistic effect, your character should fall twice as far as the last frame due to the acceleration of gravity - yes, you have to use physics here mini/tongue - (checkout this video by ForlornCreature for a better explanation)

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Yeah This is pretty cool! The end Was especially Funny! mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol

Good job. Like Dragon Brick Studios said, you should keep the torso in one position throughout. The set gave a good feel of depth and the Stormtrooper's sliding was quite smooth.