Re: BRAWL 2017 STARTS NOW!

Sent the email with like 3 minutes left, forgot how to set settings for sony vegas exporting for a bit, phew. mini/twitch

To avoid confusion: I'm temporarily filling in for FunSucker, who will be back later tonight to finish out the rest of the contest.

Alright everyone, BRAWL is over! I'll be updating the first post with the names of all the entrants in a bit, but in the meantime if you've received an email from the BRAWL email account, your film was submitted successfully!

I haven't looked over all of the last minute submissions for mod elements yet. The rest seemed to be in good shape unless otherwise noted in a response email.

Sounds good!

A playlist with all the accepted entries will be out later tonight.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

First post should be completely up to date. 24 entries in total.

Below you can find a playlist with all accepted entries:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … I1PXESW5dl

Great job everyone! There were a lot of creative entries this year.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (July 2, 2017 (08:37am))

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

NOOOOOO aww thats so disappointing mini/sad  for some reason i thought the contest started on JULY 25. i completely missed it oh well. better luck next time

Brawl is over!!!!!! Hope everyone could get their entries in

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Note to self: Make sure your set isn't going to crash down to the ground the moment you bump your knee on the table. mini/twitch  mini/tongue

Good luck everyone hope you all got your entries in in time!

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

I quit mine yesterday, it just made no sense.

So I heard something about a results chat on the Bricks in Motion Discord server. Is this confirmed? mini/bigsmile And if so, when will it be happening?

Due to limited time, FunSucker plans to announce the results tomorrow in Discord voice chat first at about the same time of day BRAWL began/ended (about 21 hours from my time of posting - probably a bit beforehand), and then post them in the forums. Anyone who wishes to show up should know that by nature of it being a voice chat with multiple people, it's not guaranteed to be clean.

It's about to start!