Topic: [BRAWL 2017] Brickout

Directory Link

Brickout

YouTube

A not very good entry for BRAWL 2017.

Re: [BRAWL 2017] Brickout

The punchline reminds me of almost all of my thac and brawl experiences (Though I would just be lazy and use still frames mini/tongue).
Nice Speed entry penta. mini/wink

Super cool idea, you should try the 8 bit style again.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

The pixel idea was really inventive and a nice gag. Then there's the hilarious hum-...dancing wolf man! Not a bad last minute entry!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

This really makes me wanna try out some mosaic animation. Nice job with mixing in the live action footage; the transition was pretty darn seamless and made the joke work really well.

Sometimes, the bets climax is an anticlimax, and this was certainly one of those times.
Fantastic mosaic animation, and the ending was...very fitting. And well executed.

I really liked this - Like twickabrick said, has inspired me to try out some mosaic / 8 bit style animation - Well done mini/smile

DNAnimation

3/10 not enough nameless dancing werewolves mini/tongue

In all seriousness, I thought this was pretty solid for a last minute entry. I'm kinda a sucker for films featuring experimental ideas and techniques like this and Horace and Horace's Day Out. Make more!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Penta with a couple of hours to spare is still Penta, so of course this works mini/bigsmile