Re: "Spring Blossoms" - A BrickVideo Studio Contest

My favorite entry won.  Loved the twist a the end.  mini/bigsmile

Congratulations guys mini/smile

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Congratulations to all the winners!

Well done to all of the entries - Thank you Daniel and BrickVideo Studio for hosting and organising a great contest - Thanks for 3rd place on the podium and congratulations to the creators of Flower Of Bliss and Flower Bed - well deserved 1st and 2nd  - I would say bring on the next one, but I'm getting all caught up with The Spirit Of Adventure..................  mini/smile

DNAnimation

legodave1 wrote:

Well done to all of the entries - Thank you Daniel and BrickVideo Studio for hosting and organising a great contest - Thanks for 3rd place on the podium and congratulations to the creators of Flower Of Bliss and Flower Bed - well deserved 1st and 2nd  - I would say bring on the next one, but I'm getting all caught up with The Spirit Of Adventure..................  mini/smile

Well done! Your video was a favorite, for sure. I love how you custom built the LEGO bugs. Very creative.

We have plans for more contests, but at the moment, we're going to wait. There's enough contests going on at the moment, and we want everyone to fully invest in their Spirit of Adventure ideas. We're thinking the fall/winter months will be a good time for another BrickVideo contest.

Daniel wrote:

We're thinking the fall/winter months will be a good time for another BrickVideo contest.

Ah well, guess I won't be entering the next one then mini/lol

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Congratulations to all the winners.
In this contest I tried to be creative, but the result isn't good,
in the next contest I will try make better story. mini/what