Topic: Jane and the Scavengers - CASTING CALL!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEZkBRZXYAAYDEW.jpg:large

Hey everyone! So now that BRAWL is over I can finally put this up! Here is the list of voices I need for the Adventures of Jane: Installment Two now titled: Jane and the Scavengers. If you want more info on the project please check out the Production Log . If you are interested please respond to the topic or PM me. Thanks!

BOSS:
The leader of a group of bounty hunters. He has a confident and commanding voice and presence.
Voice: American. Nothing too deep.
Number of lines: 3
Test line: Why if it isn’t Ms. Run and Shoot.

TIMOTHY SMITH:
He represents the next new generation of adventurers. He's confident, egotistical, full of himself, and is always trying to impress his fans.
Voice: Southern. Normal speaking voice.
Number of lines: 15
Test line: Why if it isn’t the most famous, most adventurous, most marvelous women who’s ever lived.

SCAVENGER LEADER:
The peaceful leader of the group known as the Scavengers.
Voice: British. Calm and collective.
Number of lines: 2
Test line: We wanted to give you something to show our gratitude.

Re: Jane and the Scavengers - CASTING CALL!

(WITHDRAWN)

I auditioned for all three.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97rP … 0E0LWQwWVU

I do have some standards I wish to uphold regarding what kinds of projects I participate in. Mainly that there be clean language, violence must be kept below a certain standard (The first installment of the Adventures of Jane was borderline I think), stuff like that, so if there's anything in the script that I should be concerned about we can talk about it via PM.

(Since this is my first post on this account I should probably give a brief introduction. I used to be a brickfilmer, though I only ever posted one video online, and I have since taken it down. I used to go by Top Hat around here, but that was a long time ago and I go by Topplenaut these days so here I am. I have an active YouTube channel called Topplenaut Gaming. Decided it would be fun to give voice acting a shot.)

Last edited by Topplenaut (July 13, 2017 (07:47am))

PunBB bbcode test