Re: The Front

That was amazing the animation was superb but some more music in the action scenes would have been nice.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: The Front

Kinda sad I missed this one when it first came out. Not only is The Front astonishing, but I'd certainly consider it a classic.

The animation is SO smooth and fluid, I actually had to go frame-by-frame a few times, just to study the beauty of what was going on. The pacing is great for a slower/medium speed, and doesn't drag. The sets, while a bit bland sometimes, do reflect well the sort of steampunk post-apocalyptic setting. The characters, similarly, are all well built. And that camera quality - I know some may not care for it, but something about the tonality of the quickcam has a nice, digital, and now-dated look that is seen in so many brickfilms.com era films. I not only love it, but even picked up the older webcam a few years back just for some color-matching tests... So great!

The only thing I wasn't really a fan of was the mini-built buildings. Smaller-scale brick built features almost always stand out in a negative way to me, and have only rarely been done in a pleasing way. (Such as in Beyond the Eleventh Dimension and Backstabbers) However, it's only used in one or two shots, and is forgivable.

Overall, this is one of my favorite all-time brickfilms! Great animation, easy-to-follow and engaging story, and overall well produced. I'd love to see a sequel. mini/tongue

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png