Topic: The Deal

Directory Link

The Deal

Vimeo
Youtube

"Nihil esse tam sanctum quod non violari, nihil tam munitum quod non expugnari pecunia possit." (Cicero, In Verrem)

"Nothing is so holy that it cannot be corrupted or so strongly fortified that it cannot be stormed by money."

We were on this project on and off for about 3 years, but now we are back! At the same time we developed our own website, Silent Frames, be sure to check it out for some making-of information and behind the scenes pictures!

Last edited by Legoander (July 5, 2017 (09:29am))

PunBB bbcode test

Re: The Deal

Very nice work !

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

I visited your website yesterday, watched The Deal, not knowing it was newly released, and wanted to write to you to give you some feedback.

Very, very beautiful work, Legoander !
I love the cinematography, and there are good directing ideas. The end was very emotional. It's a touching piece of brickfilming.

I liked the pace, though it's a bit too motionless to my tastes sometimes.

Anyway, I enjoyed it very much, it's a worthy addition to this year's brickfilms.

PunBB bbcode test

Put together very well and contains a strong message. Good work and I can't wait to see more from you!

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Great job, Legoander! mini/bigsmile
Beautiful pictures and cinematography. You're really very good at telling a story without words! Too bad the end isn't more optimistic...

Thank you all very much for your feedback mini/bigsmile

@Iguana: Yeah, especially the beginning is probably a bit too slow.

Spoiler (click to read)

@France@Alex: While the end is not super optimistic, there is at least one plant/flower surviving the "industrial" downfall, so maybe everything starts again from there..? mini/wink

PunBB bbcode test