Topic: "The Treasure of Abloobis" -PG -Cmdy/Adv !LOTS OF ROLES!

Hello! I am in need of voice actors for an upcoming film that I plan to enter into this years summer contest (Spirit of Adventure). This film is a project I've been planning for quite some time.

The film contains a variety of different characters with different, accents, personalities and morals. You are more than welcome to audition for more than one role, although you must understand that if you audition for more than one you may be chosen to voice all those you auditioned for or end up with only one.

Marty
Mid age. Carefree, laid back and along for the ride. He's Australian so either a good impression or the real deal
No. of Lines: 27
Test line: A) Nice one mind if I borrow it sometime. I’m Marty, what about you lad?
B) Yea, you too bloody French! Just kiddin’ I love ya! Come on folks lets get haulin’!

Bob
An older, all american kind of guy, 1920/30's style of voice. Gruff, tough, but still a nice guy.
No. of Lines: 31
Test line: A) No, I’m senile. And a pilot buckle up we’re going to the max!
B) Well how are ya fellas? Name’s Bob, owner of Bob’s. Where you folks headed to?

Doctor Ibarra
Older Male. The main villain. Greedy, rude, snobby, self centered, little dumb, high temper. Has a voice similar to The Penguin
No. of Lines: 40
Test Line A) We won’t be fast enough on foot and I ain’t walkin’ the rest of the way!
B) What kind of riddle is that? It’s just a sad excuse of a poem sung by a gargoyle.

Renee Clemensant
Secondary villain. light English accent. Male. Greedy, smart, cocky.
No. of lines: 32
Test line: A) One wrong move and an arrow in your head.
B) It’s my treasure the most valuable thing you have is that bloody car, not even, maybe that hat.

Scomungo
older male Assistant to Doctor Ibarra. Good guy, but still a little bad, smart, annoyed. English accent
No. of Lines: 21
Test line A) Dear lord they’re insane.
B) Thank goodness, praise the sun! The resignation I have been waiting for!

Extras
These roles include basic one-lines by small side characters, One person could voice all (I'll edit it late). Soldier, Narrator Fred#1+#2, others.
No. Lines: Varies
Test line A) Wow look at that, that’s one fast horse.
B) How we all doin’ today gang?

You may choose to recite either lines A) or B) or you can try both and send them all in. E-mail me at [email protected] with your auditions. There is no violence, swearing or mature content of any sort. Write me a PM or reply to the topic if you have any questions about anything at all! mini/smile

Last edited by Blandeer (August 14, 2017 (07:58am))

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: "The Treasure of Abloobis" -PG -Cmdy/Adv !LOTS OF ROLES!

I just wanted to bump this as I haven't received any form of interest or contact from anyone yet. So everything's still available and you can contact me at any time.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.