Topic: Doubleman

Directory Link

Doubleman

Youtube

I made this film for the german brickfilmfestival Steinerei in 2016, but didn't make it to the top 13, so it wasn't rated in the finals. Since this is a silent film, I just saw this as an opportunity to share it on an international platform like bricksinmotion. I know that this film has no real story, but I still would like to hear some thoughts on this film.

Last edited by Mistery (September 9, 2017 (02:57am))

Re: Doubleman

I like your camera movement!  However, I'm still unsure what exactly was happening...

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Really good film.Like Lego Stax I don't know what happened,but the setdesign was great.

Nice spooky feeling. the motion blur was great. How did you do it?

Rayrts wrote:

Nice spooky feeling. the motion blur was great. How did you do it?

Thanks. The blur was just a simple effect in After Effects.
To the people who are wondering what is happening: Well, there is no real story or idea behind it mini/lol .At first I wrote a script, which would have resulted in a film with a real story, but when I was finished building the set I realized, that I was running out of time, so I just did something random. This could be seen as a man having an identity-crisis or whatever.

I see it as a man who's trying to fight the system, and in the process ends up becoming the very tyrant he set out to dethrone.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png