Topic: Episode 1: Visitors

Directory Link

Episode 1: Visitors

Video Link

Welcome to the first episode of my new brickfilm series, The Adventures of Tyler and Henry! Here we witness a day in the life of Henry Zevon, a cheery inventor with a mild caffeine addiction. But this is no ordinary day for him, as he is soon visited by two shady figures asking about a gemstone of some kind. Henry must depend solely upon his wits to fend off the invaders… well, that and an arsenal of crazy gadgets. Please note that this is a sequel to my earlier film "Quest for the Framestone," so you may want to watch that first!

"It is an axiom that no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To wish to do it is reason enough.” - Aldo Leopold

Re: Episode 1: Visitors

Good work with this film. You did some neat stuff. mini/smile

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Wow...Wow.  Such good humor and loved all those sweet gadgets and their animations!  You are truly become a great brickfilmer.  Can't wait to see more of the series!

Good story. mini/yes

What a great way to kick off the series!

First of all, let me just say thank you for deciding to comeback to making brickfilms again. Also, this deserves a lot more attention.

I think by far this film's strongest point was comedy. I was laughing all the way through, some thing very few brickfilms are able to get me to do! The animation, lighting, etc. was as good as (if not better than) it always has been, and I also really liked the camera shake at 8:33 mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Excellent work! The visual gags and attention to detail really made it for me. Small things like the

Spoiler (click to read)

guy's arm in a cast not moving when he walked

all added up to make a film that is fun to watch from start to finish.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Great writing, animation and set design. The inventions had a whimsical feel that I quite liked. I also quite liked

Spoiler (click to read)

when the cat was popping around the kitchen while he drank his coffee.

Can't wait to see what else you do with this show!

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty