Topic: "The Crowman" - Horror Film (LEGO Animation)

Directory Link

"The Crowman" - Horror Film (LEGO Animation)

YouTube

The adventures of the Crowman begin in my very first horror stop motion film, "The Crowman"

Cast:
"Dan" - Brickman Pictures
"Joe" - Lego Stax
"Jake" - Supermelty
"Doctor Shane" - SurfSmurf778

Animated - Edited by Andrew BrickMovies

Last edited by Andrew BrickMovies (October 7, 2017 (04:35am))

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: "The Crowman" - Horror Film (LEGO Animation)

I can't view the video. mini/blankexpression

For some reason, the link on here doesn't work, but everyone can see it by watching directly from his channel.

Anyway, my thoughts are that this was pretty good, considering that it is very hard to do a horror film in Lego, so I appreciate the fact that you talk on this difficult task. Personally, I think that this would work even better as a longer, more fleshed out story (while still being a horror film), but if you don't want to make it longer then that's fine mini/smile

I think the only other thing that was wrong with it was the little bit of fluff or whatever it was on the guy's head, but aside from that it was good mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Yeah, I saw it.  I liked the lightning. and the movement was smooth. good job! mini/smile

Raytistic wrote:

I can't view the video. mini/blankexpression

Yea. Sorry for the inconvenience. The link is fixed now.

For some reason, the link on here doesn't work, but everyone can see it by watching directly from his channel.
Anyway, my thoughts are that this was pretty good, considering that it is very hard to do a horror film in Lego, so I appreciate the fact that you talk on this difficult task. Personally, I think that this would work even better as a longer, more fleshed out story (while still being a horror film), but if you don't want to make it longer then that's fine mini/smile
I think the only other thing that was wrong with it was the little bit of fluff or whatever it was on the guy's head, but aside from that it was good mini/smile

Yeah, I saw it.  I liked the lightning. and the movement was smooth. good job! mini/smile

Thank you  for your kind words! I really appreciate it! I also wanted to make a little longer but unfortunately due the lack the time, I couldn't. However, there is a chance I make more "Crowman" films in the future.

Really nice film. The story was very well-done. I especially liked how it was out-of-order in that it wasn't chronological. I usually don't like horror brickfilms all that much, but this one is definitely an exception. Great work! mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Really nice film. The story was very well-done. I especially liked how it was out-of-order in that it wasn't chronological. I usually don't like horror brickfilms all that much, but this one is definitely an exception. Great work! mini/smile

Thank you! It was definitely a challenge making a horror film in brickfilm format. But I am happy that you enjoyed it!