Topic: Tony: Luncharok - A Thor: Ragnarok Brickfilm Contest Entry

Directory Link

Tony: Luncharok - A Thor: Ragnarok Brickfilm Contest Entry

YouTube

While Thor's off saving the world and bringing in that sweet sweet box office money, Iron Man and Spider-Man are left with a conundrum on their hands.

Made for Brick-a-Brack's Thor: Ragnarok contest! This was also my first time using Dragonframe too and, wow, it was a lot of fun! There are a couple things that I'm not sure I like how they turned out, but overall I think it turned out alright.

Re: Tony: Luncharok - A Thor: Ragnarok Brickfilm Contest Entry

Nice animation, the part with

Spoiler (click to read)

the roof caving in

is really well done. The final line spoken by Iron Man, goes by very fast, and I can't quite understand what he says. It would be nice to hear that more clearly or at least have subtitles, which might be a good idea either way since it's an international contest. Best of luck!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

The dialogue animation was a little to fast, but everything else was really well done.

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Thanks for the feedback guys! This was my first time with Dragonframe so I still have work to do with pacing. I took your advice and added subtitles on YouTube just in case. Can't do much to the video now since it's already been published but now I have some pointers for next time!

Dragonframe! Wow! Taking brickfilming to a whole new level! Love the video by the way. mini/smile