Topic: The LEGO Star Wars Movie Part 1

Directory Link

The LEGO Star Wars Movie Part 1

YouTube

Separatists have boarded a Republic cruiser! Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his clones must stop them! Before they can reach a prisoner with vital information!

Re: The LEGO Star Wars Movie Part 1

Loved it! Hope for a sequel! Music is AWESOME!!! mini/smile

Amazing!!! I liked the choice of music, I thought that the set design was great and I really liked the close up of all their hands. I also thought that you did a pretty good job at the green screen, and I liked the slightly cartoonish way that you animated the characters. I think that it actually worked well though that they were not animated in a way that is too cartoonish, so you really did nail that part. However, I think that my favourite part was the humour used mini/wink

Looking forward to the next part!!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Great animation and post, without looking too post-ey, good humor and all around fun. Looking forward to seeing more!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

CHECK OUT THE BEHIND THE SCENES -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujzccWZvjY&t=16s

Why only 166 subscribers???

Top notch, very well executed and actually got me laughing out loud in places mini/smile
Animation, lighting, camerawork and visuals are brilliant. May I ask what you used for the CGI parts, I'd guess Blender but your rendering is really nice, much better than the experimenting I've done with it so far.

Aled Owen wrote:

Top notch, very well executed and actually got me laughing out loud in places mini/smile
Animation, lighting, camerawork and visuals are brilliant. May I ask what you used for the CGI parts, I'd guess Blender but your rendering is really nice, much better than the experimenting I've done with it so far.

Yes Blender! Great software!