Re: The Animation Challenge

Thank's for updating the link. Looks like you are the winner by default. We may want to wait a little before we start the challenge again though, but it is up to you.

I agree with you. If anyone wants to join in, just say so down below. If we get at least 3 people who will for sure participate, then I will start it up.

I'll join if I find time

I will also try to join. Maybe as a new approach, instead of having a deadline, you could wait until you have a certain amount of entries. (Three maybe?) If you get that certain amount of entries, then a deadline could be set to give time for others who may already be working on their entry. (1 week?) This is just an idea, so I don't really know if it would work or not. What do you all think?

Hmm, that's a good idea. This seems to be more community run now, so I'm sure the mods won't mind. mini/shifty

What's the current challenge, and when is it due?

There is no current challenge as thread activity has been low, but if three or more people are willing to participate we can start the challenges again.

I'm willing, I may need to wait a little. I'm pretty booked up the next two months

Mkay, so here's how it is. Three of you need to actually commit to doing this in the next two weeks, then I or someone else will start a challenge. "I might" or "Wait two months" isn't commitment, so those don't count. So if three of you are definitely interested in starting right away, say so and I will make a challenge for you.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Hmm... The only problem is, I;m working on my entry to the BaB Christmas challenge. I may or may not have time. I'll let you know if I do.

Okay, I am definitely interested. If the challenge starts now, I will come up with an entry.

I will make an entry for sure.

If I am going to enter, I need the challenge to start soon. Otherwise, I will be gone for a few days before Christmas and a few days after.

I will definitely participate.  Lay it out there Rioforce. mini/wink

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Gotcha! Let the challenge begin!

This one's gonna be Quick draw fancy duel. Have a minifigure whip out his pistol as fast as he can and spin it around before firing at his opponent (or a target). Deadline is December 30th.

I know this is very specific, but the most specific challenges bring in the best entries. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks for having the deadline after Christmas as I'm working on a Christmas special and won't have time until after Christmas day. I think this challenge is good as we don't see it as much even in western brickfilms.

This challenge is tailor made for me. Totally entering! Hope we see more entries this time, as The Animation Challenge has been pretty dead as of late. mini/yes

Sounds like fun!  I'll have mine done in the next week.  Thanks rioforce!

EDIT: Got sick a couple days ago. Will have mine done by the deadline though.

Last edited by Lego Stax (December 27, 2017 (08:11am))

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Here's my entry.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/341/32154997096_f26d8af45e_o.jpg

I made this, and then realized I was supposed to animate it using stop motion, not computer animation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stySYkkNue8
Could a mod tell me if my entry is eligible or not?