Re: Introduce Yourselves

Welcome to BIM, GiB. I look forward to seeing your work!

Welcome!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Hi ! My name is Guenhaël, but you can call me Gwen. mini/sunnies
I'm 14 years old, I'm french, and I come from Brick à Brack. I came here mainly for competitions that are very interesting, I intend to participate in THAC. I do not think I'm very active here because I'm not very good at English, I mostly use Google Translate and it's rather long to translate messages, answer, etc. I took 10 minutes just to find the section where to introduce myself ! mini/lol
I will still post here a part of my brickfilms (not the firsts).
I'm currently at 10-15 fps, and I plan on going to 15 fps after Christmas, when I get my webcam.
My brickfilms will almost always be in French, but there will be English subtitles on YouTube.
I am currently working on a brickfilm for Brickstars from Brick à Brack: The Adventures of Mister Nutella !
That's it, see you soon ! mini/wink

Follow me on Youtube !

Glad to see you here, Gwen! Please read the Rules and FAQ for more info on how the site works. I look forward to you participating in THAC! mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Welcome Gwen. Glad to see new members come to Bricksinmotion

To the people here on BricksInMotion.

Hello Everybody, My name is LegoLordPro, on YouTube I'm known as Legolord Productions. Before I created my channel, I was inspired by older brickfilmers who made their own original animations, and from there, it led me to experiment with brickfilming. As of 2017, I have uploaded a decent amount of my own Brickfilms that I am proud of, and will continue to create more in 2018 and beyond.

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Hello and Happy New Year!

I'm Jesse and I'm completely new to creating brick films (my current attempts leave a lot to be desired:lol: )

I live in Bristol, UK and I like:
- Creating animation with lego (start with the obvious)
- Books
- Musical Theatre
- Disney & Pixar

Welcome to BiM! mini/bigsmile

Welcome. Nice to have you with us!

Hi everyone,... Just became a member and hope to learn a lot here..., connect with other people... and... ??

This week my first movie (https://youtu.be/EKaXDBNrG9Q) was published on my channel and I immediately got some feedback I can work with... ...

Hope to publish regularly... improve my skills... and become a valuable member of the community...

Since the earlier post was submitted twice... (need to be more patient) I just re-edit the copy a bit (much)

-----
Cont'd
-----

We are all about creating funny mini/lol  Lego (stop motion) videos for everybody.

You can think of parodies and fun adventures featuring ordinary minifigures, superheroes and the extraordinary minifigs!! mini/wink

And 101% friendly and relaxed. mini/sunnies mini/yes

So....if you like to laugh mini/bigsmile ,... check out: https://www.brickbroadca.st/youtube

Last edited by Brick Broadcasting (January 14, 2018 (04:08am))

Welcome to BiM!

Hello there. I'm pretty new to the BiM Forum community.

I've been into brickfilming since 2013. I've seen several brickfilms before, but never quite understood how they were created originally. Until I was introduced to "brickfilming". From my early years of brickfilming (2013 - 2015) to present day, I've learned a lot about new techniques and how to achieve a really good brickfilm. My YouTube channel, legovids99, kind of reflects that change to better brickfilming. I'm STILL improving my brickfilm skills today (though they're better than they were before), but otherwise this has been a fun, and also very interesting, hobby for me. And I enjoy it very much mini/smile.

So, I hope I can learn a lot here, possibly make some friends, and get to know this community mini/smile.

Thanks,

Alex (legovids99)

Welcome! We are glad to have you here!

Welcome to BiM! I look forward to seeing your content mini/bigsmile

Hello! I'm Isaac, my YouTube channel is called 8-BIT SODA.

I'm in the Northern half of North America. I really like playing Video Games, listening to chiptune music, and making brickfilms obviously. mini/tongue

And now, random facts about Isaac. The part of the post where Isaac talks about random facts about himself.
I really like making people laugh.
I might try to be a Video Game developer when I'm older.
I enjoy making pixel art.
I'm homeschooled.
I might be on the Autism Spectrum, but I've never been officially diagnosed.

Thanks! I hope maybe we can become friends! mini/smile
~Isaac

Also I just joined. mini/bigsmile

Mod edit: Please use the Edit button instead of double posting. Thanks!

Last edited by rioforce (February 14, 2018 (10:46am))

Welcome Isaac, it sounds like you just described most brickfilmers! Haha, it's amazing the similarities we all share here.
I checked out your "White Christmas" video, which was very well animated and a great little story. Hope to see more videos soon mini/bigsmile

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Welcome, 8-bit soda! Please read the Rules and FAQ for more info on how the site works.

Spoiler (click to read)

And Sub to Pongowl. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Wow! Thanks guys! mini/mrgreen

Also, sorry about the double post thing earlier. I accidentally hit the button twice. mini/tongue

Last edited by rioforce (February 15, 2018 (10:04am))

Hi! I'm pretty new to brickfilming! I don't know if anyone reads this but anyways:
- I'm 12 years old
- My name is Sebastian
- I like brickfilming and editing videos (FX) and making images in gimp (I don't know what it's called)
- My english isn't very good
- I have two friends who also like making brickfilms
- We have our own YouTube channel, Cat Studio
- I'm from Estonia
- I like books
- I don't remember anything else about me
- Our channel isn't doing very good.

Please check out our channel. Feedback would be great. Subscribe if you like it!
Thanks!