Re: Sets and Props Critique Thread

Thank you! I, too, am more pleased with the result. mini/smile

that looks really mint!

https://i.imgur.com/Ejl7u1Z.jpg Just finished this set that's going to be in an alien themed film that I want to try. The thing that Retox is walking on is the main bridge where  you drive the ship and keep the engine running. I tried making the two walls in the background looking as science fiction-esque as possible, as well as the whole main bridge itself. To make this set I actually used the Lego Coast Guard set as well as the "Toxicity's Toxic Meltdown" set

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

Wow, lots of detail! My only criticisms are that it would look better if you use bricks for the walls and then used bricks with studs on the side to add detailing; of course you may not have those type of pieces, which is fine, and in that case, I would keep the walls the same, unless you can change the colours. At the moment there are a bunch of different colours (especially bright ones, which I don't think would really be his style), so I would suggest (if you can) trying to use only 1 or 2 colours and keep it consistent throughout the set.