Re: THAC XV - Coming January 2018!

I am super excited about this. I hope I have time to enter, as it does go into a Sunday so I get to go to church, but who knows.

Can someone tell me how we submit our films?

Awesome4096 wrote:

Can someone tell me how we submit our films?

When you finish your film, send a link to your unlisted YouTube video or password protected Vimeo video to the email that will be listed on the "THAC Starts Now!" page.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it

I hope I will be able to make a brickfilm this year.  It will be my first time:) I might be busy though.

You should try, as I will, you can do it.

This date like totally interferes with NFL fans looking to watch playoff football. mini/blankexpression

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I don’t want to sound unintelligent, but I just joined bricks in motion today, can I still participate?  I feel like I’m missing something in the rules

Yes, you are allowed.

Ugh, can't enter this year after all! mini/blankexpression

Due to a broken wrist.  mini/sad   Please add a crying emoticon.

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

I hope to participate, but I have somewhere to be for about 8 of the hours, so we'll see how that goes. mini/lol

I’m in, but question, could a Leonard torso from the Big Bang theory set plus red legs count as a color mod?

I think I am going to try to enter, but I always have a difficult time working with the theme. We shall see how this will go.

I'm was sick yesterday, and don't feel fantastic today, so I'll see if I feel up for it tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be well enough to participate!

I have decided, to do THAC in the car! mini/eek

YummyBurritoProductions wrote:

That's what hardcore brickfilmers do. mini/wink

I have a question, if I want to make my film in black and white, do I have to send one version in black and white and other in color?

I love it.  Love it. mini/tongue

Raptor Studios wrote:

That's what hardcore brickfilmers do. mini/wink

Yep. mini/sunnies

sebas wrote:

I have a question, if I want to make my film in black and white, do I have to send one version in black and white and other in color?

There are 2 types of mod elements. One is the combination of two colours, and the other is a letter of the alphabet, both of which will be revealed once the contest starts. As long as you include at least one of these mod elements in each shot, you should be okay. If you want to make your film in black and white, just make sure that each shot includes the letter mod element.