Topic: Hulk's Birthday! (Marvel Character impressions needed)

Hello there! I need voice actors for my Comedy film called Hulk's birthday. Most of the roles I need are impressions of known characters. Here they are.

BLACK WIDOW: Female. 8 lines
Test lines: (sarcastic-ish) "He's the Hulk. Nothing out of the ordinary" (relieved) "Phew! I was scared you wouldn't like it."

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Male. 13 lines
Test Lines: (serious) "Alright, Team. Split up. Find something Hulk might like! Go!" (casual) "We'd never forget a team member's birthday!"

HAWKEYE: Male. 8 lines
Test lines: (Mysterious) "I know what day it is..." (evil) "Those fools wil be destroyed by the Hulk... because I know exactly what he wants."

H̶U̶L̶K̶:̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶2̶3̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶
̶T̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶(̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶e̶d̶)̶ ̶*̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶G̶a̶s̶p̶*̶ ̶"̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶y̶ ̶p̶u̶p̶p̶y̶!̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶!̶ ̶N̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶d̶d̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶!̶"̶ ̶(̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶)̶

IRON MAN: Male. 11 lines
Test lines: (Frustrated) "Why didn't you tell us that? Now He'll hate us more than he already does!" (Surprised) "Whoa, How'd we get here so fast?"

LADY WORKER: Female. 1 line (no character impression needed)
Test lines: (bored / Distracted) "Over there."

SPIDERMAN: Male. 4 lines
Test lines: (squeaky due to lack of air) "Uhh you're welcome- Hulk... GAH I'd like to breathe now please!" (Happy) "I knew you'd like it! Well, have a happy birthday!"

THOR: Male. 5 (Very short) lines
Test lines: (apologetic) "My apologies. I was merely protecting myself." (Proud) "Beautiful! Isn't it?"

ULTRON: Male. 2 lines
Test lines: (surprised) "Whoa what happened here?" (Evil at first and then sad at "Wait") "Hello, Avengers! Prepare to meet your- Wait... is this a party? And I wasn't invited?"

If you're interested in any of these characters, reply to this topic, and I will PM you more information.   Test lines due the 18th of January. E-Mail your lines to [email protected]

Last edited by slotborg (January 18, 2018 (07:31am))