Topic: LEGO Ninjago: Lloyd saves the day

Directory Link

LEGO Ninjago: Lloyd saves the day

youtube

a video that took me over a month in total to made. I would love to get some feedback to improve my skills

Re: LEGO Ninjago: Lloyd saves the day

Oh I loved the speech bubbles! It's a very fun short video, keep up the good work! I really enjoyed the sets and the animation was very smooth. It was absolutely fantastic! There was just one tiny thing you can improve on, and it's the pacing. At times the animation felt a little bit slow, if you sped it up a little or edited it a little tighter, I think your already amazing film could've been even better.

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

This one was really good! The smooth movements and the set design were great! If there was one thing you could improve on, I would recommend less close-up shots and panning. I felt a little confused on what was going on mainly because for some shots the characters weren't entirely visible. I completely understand why you did this for better effect, but I couldn't help but be a little confused on what what exactly was going on. I loved all the shots you did with camera movement, as I know that is a really difficult task to accomplish. The character's speech bubbles really added to the film as well, as I love films that communicate there storyline smoothly with things like the speech bubbles. Amazing film overall! Keep it up! mini/wink

This was great! The sets and animation were very well done! The walking sound effects were a bit bland, but overall great job.