Topic: Awesomepants Origins

Directory Link

Awesomepants Origins

Link 1

The epic first chapter depicting the creation of a reluctant super hero!

Re: Awesomepants Origins

I thoroughly enjoyed your film. I was thinking: could I possibly use it in a future project of mine? I'm making a Time Cruisers brickfilm and the characters in one scene are watching TV. I thould your animation would be perfect for the TV program, if you allow me to use it! (I would credit you, as the creator of this film, of course.)

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Nice job, very silly and random. I liked it a lot. It doesn't feel like any brickfilm I've ever seen before. The voice acting was pretty funny too. Good work. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Arginnon wrote:

I thoroughly enjoyed your film. I was thinking: could I possibly use it in a future project of mine? I'm making a Time Cruisers brickfilm and the characters in one scene are watching TV. I thould your animation would be perfect for the TV program, if you allow me to use it! (I would credit you, as the creator of this film, of course.)

Oh my goodness I am very sorry for this late reply. Feel free to use this in your video, if it hasn’t been made yet. I am a little new to the site hehehe.

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Nice job, very silly and random. I liked it a lot. It doesn't feel like any brickfilm I've ever seen before. The voice acting was pretty funny too. Good work. mini/smile

That’s what I like to hear! Thanks! mini/smile