Re: Legolord Productions Asks

i'd have forgotten about their existence and moved on

then i'd call penta

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I'm not sure I understand the question, or perhaps the situation. Is there a negative consequence for me if someone I follow gets terminated? Also can they be terminated for inactivity? Also what other problems are we talking about, like a Logan Paul situation?

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

As far as I am aware, you cannot be terminated simply by inactivity, that's not how YouTube works.

Captain Bulldog wasn't terminated from YouTube for inactivity, but rather an automated claim of "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations" Which is most certainly a miscalculation on YouTube's part. We don't really know what caused this, but it most certainly wasn't due to inactivity.

And if you were subscribed to a channel that has since been terminated, nothing really happens to you except you will no longer be subscribed to them, as their channel no longer exists. Even if the person you are subscribed to has actually done something wrong, it won't effect you in any way.

Last edited by William Osborne (February 28, 2018 (06:02pm))

William Osborne wrote:

As far as I am aware, you cannot be terminated simply by inactivity, that's not how YouTube works.

Captain Bulldog wasn't terminated from YouTube for inactivity, but rather an automated claim of "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations" Which is most certainly a miscalculation on YouTube's part. We don't really know what caused this, but it most certainly wasn't due to inactivity.

And if you were subscribed to a channel that has since been terminated, nothing really happens to you except you will no longer be subscribed to them, as their channel no longer exists. Even if the person you are subscribed to has actually done something wrong, it won't effect you in any way.

One, So you can be inactive for years and still have your channel on YouTube?
Two, YouTube may be a problem if it does changes that we don't know about continuously

thistof wrote:

I'm not sure I understand the question, or perhaps the situation. Is there a negative consequence for me if someone I follow gets terminated? Also can they be terminated for inactivity? Also what other problems are we talking about, like a Logan Paul situation?

No, it has nothing to do with Logan Paul, but for a channel that gets terminated for the other reason being mostly of violations in which YouTube is now being more picky about.

Last edited by LegoLordPro (March 3, 2018 (04:35pm))

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

LegoLordPro wrote:

One, So you can be inactive for years and still have your channel on YouTube?

Of course. One way or another, a YouTube channel is going to become less active to the point where they won't upload anymore. A YouTube channel is forever, assuming it's creator doesn't delete it, or if YouTube doesn't terminate it, like in the case of Captain Bulldog.

LegoLordPro wrote:

Two, YouTube may be a problem if it does changes that we don't know about continuously

This can be an issue. Throughout its run, YouTube has gone through many changes. You might be surprised to hear that YouTube was much more strict in the past. Whilst the worst thing that can happen now when using copyrighted material, like music, is that video being blocked. In the past, the penalty for these sort of things could be as extreme as your entire channel being permanently terminated.

YouTube are always making changes, and when automated bots are in charge of the fate of a channel, a miscalculation, or glitch could be enough to get terminated, and I think that is most likely what happened to Captain Bulldog. There are always glitches going on, like people being automatically unsubscribed from YouTube channels without warning.

In summary, YouTube are quick to make changes that can cause issues, and slow to fix them.

Last edited by William Osborne (March 2, 2018 (03:39am))

I don't know I would just leave them mini/sad

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

I see.

Legolord Productions

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Okay, Next Question.

Have you ever invented your own Minifigure for your Brickfilms?

Legolord Productions

yes I have. I have taken my mini-figures, and mixed up the heads on them to make new people!!

Magek AKA raptor aptor use this link for more of my stuff ----)        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTJt … subscriber
my website   https://smirr421.wixsite.com/thelab
If you want to adutoin for something of mine please PM me!! THX

nice. You want to know something?

Legolord Productions

LegoLordPro wrote:

Okay, Next Question.

Have you ever invented your own Minifigure for your Brickfilms?

Plenty of times.

What do you mean by inventing? If it means mixing heads, torsos and legs to create something new, I have done that, of course. But I havent made any custom minifigs, with painted bodies.

I've made my own custom figures before as you can tell from my avatar. I have a whole bunch of them that I'm going to use for my Star Fox series.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Raytistic wrote:

What do you mean by inventing? If it means mixing heads, torsos and legs to create something new, I have done that, of course. But I havent made any custom minifigs, with painted bodies.

Yes, it can be that or modified minifigures that have been painted or drawn on.

Legolord Productions

I did that many years ago, painted heads and bodies, glued foil onto arms to get armored gauntlets, etched a design into a red plastic cape.... Very crudely done as I was probably 13 or 14 at the time.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

LegoLordPro wrote:

nice. You want to know something?

Interesting that everyone here has made modifications to their minifigs. I'll tell you of a minifigure that I invented myself...Binocular minifigures. Basically little minifigures with binoculars on top of their heads while being attached to the body with a cylinder piece. I have invented them before I joined YouTube and BiM, I believe that I built them around 2010 or 2011, but yeah, in conclusion, I'm the inventor of the binocular minifigure, and the first video that featured them was in my brickfilm "The Future Lego War (An Independence Day Parody)". And after the video, there were other videos that I made which also featured these Minifigures.

Legolord Productions

• My best animation animation-wise is probably my latest film.

• Most popular minifigure in my animations is Batman.

• The animations I tend to make contain franchises but I am working on some original ideas.

• If there was an app that allows you to make custom minifigures, I would make a better version of my minifigure, which would contain a smiling head with glasses and eyebrows and a custom torso with a Rush t-shirt.

• My channel began in 2015.

• My most viewed brickfilm is Buddy and the Fake Santa.

Here's my brickfilm history. (contains videos that aren't uploaded)

1. Lego Superman Vs The Robot (2012) - first brickfilm.
7. Lego Galactic Officers (2013) - first brickfilm at 10 fps (others were 1fps lol).
8. The Chicken Sandwich - first brickfilm collaboration, first brickfilm with songs, voices, and a voice actor.
9. Lego Clone Squad - first brickfilm with dialogue (not actual words though) and pacing.
10. Lego Darth Maul's Speeder (2014) - first brickfilm with word dialogue.
16. Mark 10 The Rich Young Ruler (2015) - first contest winner, first brickfilm on YouTube.
17. Lego Batman Aqua Knight of Atlantis - first long brickfilm and brickfilm with my music.
18. Lego Kenobi Vs. Grievous - First brickfilm using Stop Motion Studio, first brickfilm at 14 fps, first movie recreation, first brickfilm using movie soundbites.
19. Lego Batman Holiday Heat - first serious brickfilm, first brickfilm made for Loneclone's Christmas Spectacular, first brickfilm at 15 fps and that has VFX.
20. Lego Animal Farm News Reports - first brickfilm made for school and with a sigfig.
23. Lego Forest-Frenzy - first brickfilm made out of my house and with different softwares.
25. Lego Batman short - first brickfilm viewed by like a thousand people at once, first brickfilm to get a trophy, first commission, first brickfilm that composites images over stop-motion, first brickfilm with copyright music.
29. Lego Batman and the Popsicle - first brickfilm in another language.

phew, that was rough

• What I will predict will happen to my content in the 2020s is that it will grow or die.

• The series that is active is my Lego Space Police series, but barely cause I have one episode.

• If some brickfilmer I subbed to ceased to make content and was taken down, then I would either forget about them or track them down through other social medias and mourn.

• Have I ever invented your own Minifigure for your Brickfilms? Yes.

Click the image to visit my main channel.
Bimbanner
Extra Channel

Next Question: What genre does most of your brickfilms focus on creative wise? (Ex. Action, Comedy, Horror or cultural/other references)

Legolord Productions

Comedy, Action and Cultural References

Click the image to visit my main channel.
Bimbanner
Extra Channel

Drama, Action, Comedy