Topic: Lego Beach

Directory Link

Lego Beach

Link 1

Not your average day on the beach lol.....

Please enjoy! It's shorter than some of my animations, but it turned out not that bad mini/wink. Well that's for you to decide though

Re: Lego Beach

Nice work! The lighting was nice and the subject was clear. Only criticism is that when the people ran towards the camera, it might not have been the best idea to just make them disappear. But besides that, it was a very entertaining film. Good work legovideosguy. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: Lego Beach

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Nice work! The lighting was nice and the subject was clear. Only criticism is that when the people ran towards the camera, it might not have been the best idea to just make them disappear. But besides that, it was a very entertaining film. Good work legovideosguy. mini/smile

Thank you very much! mini/smile

That's the unfortunate part though. I actually "had" to make the people disappear mini/sad. Because 1, the table I use to make my animations is quite small (and not as "versatile" as I wish it was). And 2, unless I did some strange masking or such, I don't really have any more LEGO flat-boards supporting the mini figures :-/. There might've been better ways, but at the moment I don't quite know. Here's a picture of my table when I was making the film, just for general perspective:

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/arcorian99/image_zps7whwdci5.jpeg

But besides all that, I'm glad you liked it!