Topic: Temporarily removed

Directory Link

Temporarily removed by creator

Last edited by Di ChiLi (December 5, 2018 (07:44am))

https://bricksafe.com/files/DiChiLi/dichili/DiChiLi.jpg

Re: Temporarily removed

Nice work, this was a silly and entertaining brickfilm. Aside from the light flicker at the beginning, on a technical level this film was great. And the story was entertaining too. The sets were very detailed, so great job on that aspect. Keep working on stuff, you have some potential with these types of brickfilms. And also welcome to BiM Di ChiLi. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I love the crane shots, they added a ton of cinematic production value. Also some nice gags, particularly

Spoiler (click to read)

what happens to the tree, which was unexpected, and the effect was well animated.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Nice work on this one, I feel as though it's criminal that you only have 10 subscribers, with your brickfilming talent, it should be much more. This was nice and charming.

This was a nice and humorous brickfilm. The animation was good, and the set design was great - reminded me a lot of the classic Brickfilms.com era street scenes that I have had a little bit of an obsession over recently mini/lol

That moment at 1:17, when he waves his wand, looks so good. The motion of that water piece, moving around is perfect.

As for critiques, I feel as though the street would seem much more alive if you added a little more movement in the background figures, and I suggest getting larger card paper sheets for the sky, as you could see the seams in quite a few shots. I also recommend, if you can, distance your sets a little from the wall, so as not to cast shadows on the backgrounds.

I'd honestly like to see more brickfilms in this style. There's a nice old-fashioned feel to this film, and the concept is funny and has a lot of character and charm to it. Keep it up mini/yes

Very nicely done - especially your camera panning and when the tree collapsed - I really enjoyed watching this mini/smile

DNAnimation