Re: POLL: THAC Date

Hopefully I will be able to participate this THAC because I haven't before. looking forward to this competition!

I generally prefer THAC to be in December.

Any chance we could get the announcement earlier? Weekends aren't easy to come by with only a month's notice.

Super_Squid wrote:

Any chance we could get the announcement earlier? Weekends aren't easy to come by with only a month's notice.

I am not in charge here or anything, but looking at the poll, I think it's quite safe to say that it's the third option, which is the 5th - 6th.

Yeah judging by the poll, THAC will more than likely be held in January. I'm still working on putting together all the pieces (no pun intended) for the contest. The announcement will be posted the last week in November, that should give everyone over a month's notice.

Great! mini/bigsmile

At what time of those days does THAC usually start and end?

I know last year it started at 7:00 AM EST on the 5th and ended at 7:00 AM EST the next day.

The contest will run from Saturday morning to Sunday morning EST time (7:00 am Saturday to 7:00 am Sunday). Everything will be explained in the announcement thread. I'll include a link to a time zone converter as well.

same

Thanks for participating, everyone! The official announcement thread will be coming in the next few days.