Topic: Galactic Smugglers Episode 10: Dungeons and Dragons

Galactic Smugglers Episode 10: Dungeons and Dragons

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: June 19, 2020
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

Captain Dude's life is on the line as he faces certain death in a virtual reality game.

Directory Link

Re: Galactic Smugglers Episode 10: Dungeons and Dragons

The colour scheme in the dungeon was great, as was much of the animation. The mini scale for the ship didn’t really work. One of the characters was stereotypical.
Overall it is in professional quality.

Robukka wrote:

The colour scheme in the dungeon was great, as was much of the animation. The mini scale for the ship didn’t really work. One of the characters was stereotypical.
Overall it is in professional quality.

Thanks for your feedback. The mini scale animation is basically keyed pictures over space pics and it's a technique from years ago. I want to keep some consistency with past episodes intro sequence.  When I do future episodes involving the mini scale ships I will probably do stop motion to bring them to life more. As for the stereotypical character, I think I know which character you are referencing, I am probably guilty, but I intend to break many of those stereotypes as I develop the character. Again, thanks for taking the time to comment on the film.

Last edited by thefourmonkeys (June 22, 2020 (12:31pm))

Great job!  If you compare the quality of this and the first episode, it's like night and day.