Topic: Rock Paper Scissors!

Here's a short comedy I made today with all my free time. Hope you enjoy the humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufIqWR7St_M

Re: Rock Paper Scissors!

I liked that a lot, I thought it was going to be a "not so funny" film, but you pulled this off great! I actually favourited this. Especially when he out of nowhere hits the guy, and he says: "was that paper?" dat made me lolz.

One thing I thought was, I see your fingers reflection in some places, and there was a bit of light flicker, which I didn't favour . . . But besides that . . . wonderful.

It seemed a bit like Gears of Solace by MG mini/confused

But Lamplight is right, it was funny, pretty good animation, but some light flicker.

Overall rating: 8.101213236435768435786537653854328534657832876342/12

OK, this time I'm serious:

Overall rating: 8.9/10

The humor was great! The animation of the fight was very nice!
The reflections were slightly noticeable but awesome job.

Thanks guys, and yeah it had very similar humor to mindgames film, which is a shame because I feel like im ripping him off. But i'm glad you liked it.

Nah, I don't think you ripped of MindGame.

I think you ripped off Blunty's Death Carries a Big Stick!
I think 'ripped off' is the wrong word. I think 'is similar to would be better' As soon as I saw the title I thought of said movie, but I liked your execution. The fighting was pretty well animated, but the voices were too muffled and quiet and I noticed a bit of light flicker on the wall. I give you 8/10.

Last edited by Hazzat (April 25, 2009 (03:34am))

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

It´s not ripped off anything..?
I thought it was just very original, but when I saw the title at the forums, I already knew it's gonna be about the claws of a legoman! mini/wink  Great Brickfilm!!! 9/10

-GS mini/smile

I'm a bonehead.. But not in making movies! mini/wink

I only enjoyed the fight bit and some of the dialogue, because the rest was just like Death Carries a Big Stick.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

i've never actually seen "Death Carries a Big Stick" but sounds like I better check it out. Thanks for the comments guys.

It did remind me of some other films, but it didn't really matter to me. I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to more from you.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

When I started watching, I expected the film would end somewhat like it did, so it seemed pretty predictable, but still quite funny.

-Thijs