Topic: Top Tip of the Day:Don't Brag

Directory Link

Top Tip of the Day:Don't Brag

Vimo

I did this in under two hours. I know that the moaning is kinda annoying. remember not to brag!

Re: Top Tip of the Day:Don't Brag

The titles at the end went by too quickly, didn't see what they said.

but was the film good?

The Image Quality wasn't top notch, but it wasn't sub par, so that was good. The animation was a bit jerky, and the voice recordings had a bit of noise.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

There was very little animation for the talking.

I liked the bit where he got hit, fell over and his arm was sticking out of the bottom of the frame, other then that it was kind of ermm...

I agree with SmallTime, there was very little animation for the talking.
The audio was good/bad at the same time.
The story didn't really make sense. (not saying that mine make any more sense than this.)

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Not bad. Remember that it's better to record your lines first, though. That way, you know that, if what you said takes 2 seconds, you will need 2 seconds of animation for that (at 15 frames per second, that's 30 frames).

The animation was kind of choppy and the recording was sort of hard to understand but for some reason it made me chuckle mini/lol

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

okay, thanks for that advice, Bert! I'll try that.