Re: Open Your Mouth Right Now I Gotta Pee

I liked it, it wasn't so bad...

Rsteenoven wrote:

Hazzat, why remove it? just because a few people didn't like it on the youtube comments?

No, because my parents don't approve.

If you're really desperate, I might put it on Vimeo at some point.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Make another, secret account, and put it there.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

My Mom doesn't know I have a YouTube and my Dad spells YouTube "Utube" so I'm good

HAZZAT

PUT IT BACK UP

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

:'(

lil'jj wrote:

My Mom doesn't know I have a YouTube and my Dad spells YouTube "Utube" so I'm good

It's not a good idea to keep secrets from your parents. I know.

meme

That's your opinion. IMO this world would be screwed up even more if people couldn't keep there own secrets.

But the problem with keeping secrets from your parents is that they're bound to find out eventually, and you will probably get in huge trouble.
(I know from experience.)

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

But the problem with keeping secrets from your parents is that they're bound to find out eventually, and you will probably get in huge trouble.
(I know from experience.)

Taht's waht I was implying, A YouTube account shouldn't be taht bad, but with other things, it is not very good to get caught at all.

meme

It's a good idea to keep your parents in the loop, and if they disapprove of what you're doing, chances are that you shouldn't be doing it. My parents are fine with all of my videos, but if I decided to make one like this one here, my parents would make me remove it.

Lil'jj, are your parents opposed to Youtube? Why? Have you attempted to explain to them logically the upside to Youtube? I have found that presenting a good case and acting mature always helps at least a little when trying to sway your parent's take on things. My parents were very adamant when it came to the use of the internet, but by showing them the good, I was able to talk logic to them. Usually the reason for stubborn parents is what I call "Technological Superstition". They hear all the horror stories on the news about how there's this big virus and how people have been kidnapped and bla bla bla, and their first response is to protect their children from it.

The first thing that most parents do is say that you can't use Youtube because you will get a virus, or you can't use Facebook because you will get a virus. It got so bad for me that they wouldn't let me install games because I would "get a virus". Luckily they were open to hear what I had to say (If that isn't the case for you, then mini/sad ) and allowed me to go online.

Another thing they might think is that everyone in the world can see your exact address and full name and will come and murder you in your sleep. The solution to this is simple: just tell them that you have no personal info on the internet (Which at your age you shouldn't) and are being very careful not to give any away.

Also, keep them in the loop. Let them see your Youtube page, gain their trust. Make them proud of your hobby. If you are secretive about it, they will think you are doing much worse things than you actually are.

And one more thing: DON'T WHINE. Not that I think you're the type but, in my experience, if you show them respect they will listen. No insults, no threats, no tantrums.

Of course your situation may be totally different than mine was, just giving some tips.

No, my Dad knows I have one and he's seen it. I've shown it to him along with all my films. He just spells YouTube wrong

"Mom I hit Ricky over the head with a rock"
True story BTW

Hey someone got rid of my post

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

No! Really?

If I made a film like this why parents would say it's sick but wouldn't make me remove it.

_2014

Hazzat wrote:
Rsteenoven wrote:

Hazzat, why remove it? just because a few people didn't like it on the youtube comments?

No, because my parents don't approve.

If you're really desperate, I might put it on Vimeo at some point.

So I'm guessing your parents didn't approve I am watching you pee either.
I love your films.

I agree that your parents should be informed on what you post on the web, I mean, I now have to ask everytime when I want to brickfilm and let them screen the vids ever since when I tried to post ways to kill hobo joe 2. they made me discontinue the series mini/sad mini/rolleyes .

livinglego wrote:

I agree that your parents should be informed on what you post on the web, I mean, I now have to ask everytime when I want to brickfilm and let them screen the vids ever since when I tried to post ways to kill hobo joe 2. they made me discontinue the series mini/sad mini/rolleyes .

I think parents should let their kids do what they want, if their kids likes these films then why not ? mini/smile

my parents have different opinions on what and what not to post on the internet, my Mom watches the news too much and doesn't know the first thing about computers, and if it was up to her you wouldn't be reading this post right now. However my Dad has a very different opinion, exactly the opposite of what my Mom thinks in fact.
But anyway I thought your film was good Hazzat, a little disturbing but non the less good mini/smile

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite