Topic: LEGO Star Wars: Clone Secret Mission

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars: Clone Secret Mission

Tangle

A team of 8 Clone troopers seek to knock out 3 heavily guarded satellites that are creating a force field which is protecting the new Trade Federation attack ship the Annihilation Star. During their travels they meet many enemies, including Count Dooku, General Grievous, Emperor Palpatine, and Darth Vader. If you are in to Star Wars, you might understand.

***NOTE***
The clone trooper does not have a light saber, he has a fusion cutter.

Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.

Re: LEGO Star Wars: Clone Secret Mission

There were a good deal of technical issues with this film.  Unfortunately, enough that I couldn't get all the way through it.
First, because I'm a stickler for this, the voice acting.  In the future: you NEED more than one voice actor, or at least try to differentiate between talking clones.
Second, I'd invest in a better camera.  The camera quality wasn't the best.
Next, the animation.  I'd take some more time to practice your animation before making 9 minute animations.
I also have some issues with the story.  I'm fairly familiar with the Star Wars Universe, so I noticed some issues. For instance: Darth Vader and Count Dooku can't be in the same movie.  It's just impossible.  Anakin Skywalker, who became Darth Vader, killed Dooku before he became Darth Vader.  Also, the 501st legion was not on the side of the Jedi.  They were around for Order 66.  They were always close to the Emperor, he wasn't their enemy.  Also, Palpatine and Vader weren't allies of the trade federation.  I could go on, I'd rather not...

There is room for improvement, but considering this was one of the first animations I've seen from you, I was impressed at the length.  I don't think it was the best move, though.  I would work on a few shorter animations before working on a big film. 

That is all.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

Re: LEGO Star Wars: Clone Secret Mission

Thank you for your feedback, as you noticed I am fairly new at this. This movie actually covered the lifespan of two cameras, and for the movie I made after this one I did get some voice actors. haha, I wasn't really focusing on all of the Star Wars facts, I'll do so in the future. Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment!

Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.