Topic: Trailer - Picturesque

Picturesque

Youtube (HD)

This is a trailer for my upcoming film, created for the STAR Premiere.

Re: Trailer - Picturesque

Wow, Nick, easy on the AE glow. mini/smile Just kidding, I like the visual style a lot.

Overall, the trailer was very cool, and I'm eager to see the film. The concept behind it is intriguing - I'm eager to see where you go with it. When do you expect to complete it?

- Leo

Looks very interesting. The idea is really cool. I can't wait for it.

Looks interesting, polish the script and dialogue for all it's worth! mini/tongue

I'm not usually a fan of that visual style but I think it looks good here. I love the sense of scale, especially in the shot with the train. Really goes where not many brickfilms (GoLeGo is an exception maybe) have gone before. I honestly don't think all of the voice acting is up to par, and I wouldn't shy away from recasting some roles. This could be a great film.

Amazing, Nick. I am excited to see how this will turn out. This was my favorite trailer at the premiere. Awesome job with this. I am excited for December! mini/smile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Now thats a film I'm looking forward to.
mini/smile

A bit too fast to follow, even for a trailer. Characters talking are quite static. Some of the sets built look bit bland; great CG looks though.
With the highway and these "picture portals" the theme of transportation comes across well. I like the look of the portal with the view from top!

"possession, or even use of one is now a crime, shouldnt it be the other way around?" as asked
jackabascal on YouTube. mini/confused

Leonardo812 wrote:

When do you expect to complete it?

I'm aiming for a Christmas release, but it's possible I'll release it earlier if things go quicker than I anticipate.

Robukka wrote:

"possession, or even use of one is now a crime, shouldnt it be the other way around?" as asked
jackabascal on YouTube. mini/confused

It makes a lot more sense in the context of the film, though the order of the statements doesn't really matter.