Re: Dane Cook Gets Sacrificed to the Sun Gods by a Mayan Priest

@Sean: Dane Cook relies on lots of gratuitous swearing, sexual references, and in general acting like an inebriated orangutan with ADD in order to get laughs since his jokes are completely unfunny. His popularity is a disturbing testament to how stupid and easily entertained the next generation of Americans is.

Oh yeah, the film. Animation was exquisite as always, but I was hoping for a more expansive ritual than what I got. Certainly enjoyable, but if Dane ever watches one of these things I can think of others I'd rather have him start with.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited by Noodle (July 16, 2009 (08:44pm))

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

All the other good everyone else said.
Not noe person pointed out the Wilhelm scream.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

As I said before I'm gonna be making a "Dane Cook Gets" short film soon and I was wondering what the name of the text is, I was hoping it was not one of those fonts that are only available on a certain expensive editing program because I'm a little short on money these days. Anyway just tell me the name of the font please, I'll just Google it and probably find it mini/smile

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

The font is called Coffee Tin.

No, it's actually Rosewood Std, but I think it only comes with Adobe products.

I have a question Zach: Everytime I watch a film of yours I wonder what style of animation you use. Do you overlay your pictures? Because I know most poplar animators such as Hazzat do, but I've never been able to tell if you do. Please reply, I'm a big fan of yours! Thanks!

-Awesomeonomy

I'm not quite sure I understand your question, Awesomeonomy. Do I overly my frames as in use a motion blur?

If that's the question, no I do not. I don't really do anything sophisticated to the animation once I render the video file from MonkeyJam, what you see in the video is exactly what it looked like when I first animated it.

This film has very smooth animation,and like many people said "I liked the head bouncing best",
thats exactly what I thought. mini/smile

The hand is from Photoshop right?