Re: BRAWL: Mr. Depressing

OK, we are done arguing over the doggy thing. Let's change topics, like the technical aspects, which were, as usual, awesome.

Max Butcher wrote:

This is the most depressing thread I have ever read. I'm so sorry Filmguy that your film has been ruined by a bunch of idiots wetting their nappies over a plastic dog being repleaced by red plastic bricks.

-MRB

LUL
I'm actually totally cool, I've always wanted one of my threads to go on for five pages. mini/bigsmile

a plastic dog being repleaced by red plastic bricks.

Tell it like it is, brotha.

i thought that film was funny as hell ( :

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

It was funny and gross at the same time, BTW what's the song? 5/5

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

That song is called "Too Many Donuts" from some royaltyfree website. Can't remember which one.
Thanks!

I thought all the aspects of the film were great the animation and voicing
I guess most animators around here aren't used to realistic sound effects
i liked it
Not saying i like dead dogs but seriously guys its a plastic brick
and if it was only one car then it probably would have been a bit disturbing but the point is
it wasn't i mean it was just funny because like 20 cars ran over it including the batpod which i found extremely hilarious
So i personally liked it it just that i have never heard such realistic sounds come from a brickfilm before

It was quite, childish... yet I have found no syndrome of depression in this video. The story reminds me of cruel humor and of such. The violence wasn't necessary. I'm sorry. mini/blankexpression

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.