Topic: Fight for the Prize (Remastered)

Directory Link

Fight for the Prize (Remastered)

Link Name

Nicolas and Jackelton fight over something inside of a chest

Mysterical Productions mini/smile

Re: Fight for the Prize (Remastered)

Hey Mysterical, It's MOL, if you remember me.

For the film, erm, well...its...interesting.

First, you should really learn a walk cycle. Check out my tutorial if you want to learn one. The animation was pretty bad, and the punches and actual fight looked really bad.

Second, it had no story, and I really didn't understand what was happening.

Next, the lip syncing looked oddly placed, and just looked like digital circles. The voice acting sounded the same for both figures to me, and I wouldn't use fleshies, if I were you.

Last, there was a lot of light flicker, and I think the few camera movements were too shaky. Quality wasn't that good, and I might reccomend instead of freeze framing one frame, taking a couple to make the grain keep on moving.

Overall: 3/10

I am not meaning to be too harsh, just stating that, obviously, there is room for improvement in these areas. This was constructive, and don't take anything personally.

-MOL

Persist.

Re: Fight for the Prize (Remastered)

magicoflego wrote:

Second, it had no story, and I really didn't understand what was happening.

Yes it had ! one man wanna take what's in the chest, but anotherone wants it too. so they fight. But we still don't know what's in the chest ! (even if it's a bit predictable mini/tongue  !)

it's true, the technical aspects are far from being perfect. But this let you many things to improve, Mysterical. Worrk hard, and you'll see how you can progress.

And there are also good things in your movie ! some actions are nicely filmed, there is rythm and dynamism ! just go on and you''l become a great brickfilmer !

http://imgs.imagup.com/member5/1242510318_banniere_clicclac.png