Topic: tim & fRED "NEW CAR" Episode 1

Directory Link

tim & fRED "NEW CAR" Episode 1

YouTube

The first episode in the series is released! Not my best animation in my opinion, but what do you think? Thanks to Daragh for the lines! Hope you enjoy! More to come!

Re: tim & fRED "NEW CAR" Episode 1

Yeah, not your best animation, but that certainly doesn't me it isn't good animation mini/smile

I actually think that with comedy stuff, you don't always want perfectly smooth animation anyways.  What you did here worked well.  I look forward to this series continuing.

Awesome, although you're animation has been better, it was funny.
Good job! mini/smile I also liked how fRED had a whiney-6 year old voice to him when he said "It is not a piece of crap." mini/lol

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Taht woz teh shizzle.

I'm glad I voice acted, nowI have more of an idea in how Tim should be played mini/tongue

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Other than the color quality, I think it was pretty good. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Fancypants wrote:

Yeah, not your best animation, but that certainly doesn't me it isn't good animation mini/smile

I actually think that with comedy stuff, you don't always want perfectly smooth animation anyways.  What you did here worked well.  I look forward to this series continuing.

Yeah, I completely agree with you here. When you're doing comedy you don't really need to concentrate on the technical aspects. Though it always helps, the comedy is just the main thing you need to get across. Glad you enjoyed it! mini/wink

Daragh wrote:

Taht woz teh shizzle.

I'm glad I voice acted, nowI have more of an idea in how Tim should be played mini/tongue

I think you got tim pretty well.
thx mini/bigsmile

Thanks again, guys. mini/smile

Nice job on most of the film aspects, but let's face it: the series of two guys who get in a bunch of comedy is kinda old, and not the greatest animation material since it's been used so many times.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

BGanimations wrote:

Nice job on most of the film aspects, but let's face it: the series of two guys who get in a bunch of comedy is kinda old, and not the greatest animation material since it's been used so many times.

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm trying go away from that sort of thing. I promise that the next episodes won't be as predictable.

That was funny the ending caught me by surprise but maybe I'm just not that good at foreseeing things. The biggest flaw was the lighting seemed to bright.

I liked it, but very predictable. The white expans background thing was really cool.