Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hello and welcome, Sebastian.

-First-please don't be hard on yourself- I understand everything you wrote.

-It's cool that you have friends you can animate with. That must be fun.

-Don't worry about channels/views and all that stuff. As long as you're doing something you love - that's what makes your free time fun.
_
Jared

Thanks!

Sebastian

Good morning, everyone, mini/bigsmile

I put registered on this web site to attend in real time the participation of the previous BRAWL 6 mounth ago. I am enthusiastic to have finally found the topic to introduce myself in the community after having read the rules and other eternal classic traditions of the forum . I'm Max_LG, tinkering in my spare time. I have fun testing different camera movements with my camera and watching many brickfilms from different nationalities. Very happy to be with you.

Hello, we are Jack and Jake Waugh, two American brothers who enjoy making brickfilms. We have been animating since 2015, and we have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIGzi … pAKtshbTbQ

I, Jack, joined Bricks in Motion a while back, under the name of 'Captainjackster', but we just recently created a shared BiM account to share our films. Just wanted to say hi, and meet some other brickfilmers.

For all your BrothersWaughStudios needs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIGzi … pAKtshbTbQ

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

Nice to see two brothers working in a team! Welcome!

We welcome you both! mini/bigsmile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Welcome to the community!

Hello everyone!

I'm Olivier, 37, from Brussels, and I'm registering here ... for someone else. In fact, even if I played with lego a lot as a kid, I never went into filming it, but my 9 year old son wants to do. Since he's a little bit too young to go on a forum by himself (and still has to learn English!) I've created this account, so that I can learn about the techniques we'll be using, and maybe share the results at some point!

I hope I'll find what we need here, and that we'll have something to show later on.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

Hi fellow enthusiasts and animators!

I'm Jake, 23, from Denmark. Although I've never officially been a brickfilmer, I've walked along on the sidelines for over a decade. Times change - Therefore 2019 will be the year of my debut as a brickfilmer. My youtube channel, MVP, although having no content yet, is holding the deep breath before the plunge in January..

Welcome! Can’t wait tonsee your films!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome!

Thank you guys mini/bigsmile

Hi everyone,

I've been interested in brickfilming for several years now, but I finally decided to get back into it. Some of you may know my brother (Feinstein Films). I'm really looking forward to being a part of the Bricks-in-Motion community, and I hope to participate in this years THAC.

Welcome to BiM, Von Steuben! Hope you enjoy the site, and the THAC contest. mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Oh hey dude
I call the desk xD

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Doing the newb thing.  I am probably a lot older the most people on here.  I am learning this to help my daughters.  My 7 yo brought the idea of stop motion to the family and we started playing around I've got two huge tubes of legos and it only made sense.  I've got the original 1989 black seas barracuda I really want to use it in a film.  I look forward to learning and one day giving back to others.

Welcome Wolfspring. I’ve got a 7yo myself so I know where you’re coming from. It’s always a joy to see the eyes light up when we’re building and sharing the same passion. Enjoy your time here.

Jared