Topic: Bricks have Brains: Stonehenge

Well... I made it for a math class actually about architecture etc. However, I only have four days to finish it and with very limited tine due to some after school classes. So, this isn't one of my best films and it lacks in many aspects.
The lighter flicker, set bumps, camera bumps and any other kind of possible bump is abundent. Unfortunately I didnt have time to re-do any of the shots mini/sad   Along with my poor bluescreen at the beginning
Hopefully you can understand my poor mic I had to use. ANYWAYS, enough of me picking my film apart, I had fun making it and my grade looks like it will be good too.

Youtube

p.s. I just noticed that youtube cut off my credits at the end?

Re: Bricks have Brains: Stonehenge

Besides the bluescreen, set bumps and light flickers, the animation was very smooth good job!

Last edited by Lamplight (March 11, 2009 (05:27pm))

I thought it was quite good. The animation was great, and I didn't find the set bumps or flickers that noticeable at all. Plenty of interesting information, especially for someone who doesn't have prior knowledge of Stone Henge and needs a full introduction. Bonus points for using Spinal Tap mini/wink
Nice work!

Yes spinal tap is amazing. mini/yes
Glad you enjoyed it.

Very nice! You used my Computerbackground! mini/lol when I was at stonehenge, I hearded it could be used as a giant clock! When the sun shines in the gates between two giant boulders, you can see how late it is.. weird!!!!! mini/jaw
Besides all this stuff, you've done a great job! mini/lol

-GS mini/wink

I'm a bonehead.. But not in making movies! mini/wink

I thought it was pretty good. I did notice the set bumps but not the light flickers.

The set bumps were very slight, I liked your little bunnies from your previous movies. I noticed no light flicker though.
overall rating: mini/yes

Is " mini/yes " your overall rating for EVERY film? mini/tongue

Anyway, good except the blue/green screen wasn't too good.

That was good! I really enjoyed it! Great work! The only problem was that there was light flicker and set bumps.
@Aaron, and Lamplight studios
The blue screen wasn't THAT bad...

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

A funny little film, though the technical aspects were lacking. Great little gags thrown in here and there. Like you said, the geometry facts were few and far between (and I hate to burst your bubble, but the Stonehenge isn't one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world). However... OMG teh Legos MOOOVED!!!!!1!! so you'll probably get an A. Overall, a cute film. And it has the bunnies. Certainly worth a look.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions