Re: Honest Tea

livinglego wrote:

I was good, but the joke about sex and nudity, that was improper. you suggested that evil things like that are okay. actually, mini/no it is not at all(unless ur married)

Please don't get "History" on us...

Spudster wrote:
livinglego wrote:

I was good, but the joke about sex and nudity, that was improper. you suggested that evil things like that are okay. actually, mini/no it is not at all(unless ur married)

It's his film, it is not your place to scold him for doing what he wants with his films. Not everyone thinks like we do, and it's not right to force our beliefs upon them. Don't make the same mistake History500 made by trying to parent the people of this forum. And if you're joking mini/lol

dude, I'M JUST CRITIZIING.

Livinglego, you really don't want to make teh same mistake as History500, people will h a t e you and you'll get bannedandblahblahblahhailookatmahshooitlookslikechedderblahblahblahblahblahyumblah

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

livinglego wrote:

Exactly. No-one likes someone who just criticises.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:
livinglego wrote:

Exactly. No-one likes someone who just criticises.

I go my way, you go yours, and we r all happy. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
If you want to fight with me, go to the weed cops thread.

livinglego wrote:
Spudster wrote:
livinglego wrote:

It's his film, it is not your place to scold him for doing what he wants with his films. Not everyone thinks like we do, and it's not right to force our beliefs upon them. Don't make the same mistake History500 made by trying to parent the people of this forum. And if you're joking mini/lol

Not really. To me it sounds more like you're saying "SEX IS BAD STOP TALKING ABOUT EET!!!! OMG!!!". Just a bit of friendly advice, don't complain too much about that, it's not going to gain you any respect really. Look at History. Although he's kind of changed now. mini/smile

Guys, you've already beaten this horse to a bloody pulp. Can we move on now?

Anyway, good job on the film, Keshen. Very good animation, and funny jokes. The set was nice, but I don't like how some parts of it were multi-colored, and you could see the edge of it in one shot, but those things didn't bother me too much.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

One last thing:
Without sex/nudity you wouldn't be on this planet, livinglego.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Yeah, livinglego, he just poked a big whole in your logic. [/end-of-this-damn-anoyying-conversation]

Not if you actually read livinglego's original post, he didn't. But otherwise, I would agree that this is probably a good place to stop talking about it and go back to talking about keshen's film.

Donsalvatore wrote:

One last thing:

-Donsalvatore

Actually, livinglego said that it's OK for married couples.  But I don't agree with that.  I think any couple over 17 or 18 can.

Oh, that was hilarious. mini/lol
Great animation and set, awesome quality as well. I still can't stop laughing.

StevieCollins wrote:
Donsalvatore wrote:

One last thing:

-Donsalvatore

Actually, livinglego said that it's OK for married couples.  But I don't agree with that.  I think any couple over 17 or 18 can.

Okay, this bothers me. If I am correct, pre-marital sex was generally frowned upon by most people less than 50 years ago, and still is by a lot of people. Just because more people are doing now doesn't make it any less okay, but since so many people are doing it, many teenagers and adults are under the impression that it is. The media hasn't helped either, by glorifying sex as a glamourous, mature thing to do.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra

Oh gosh. Can't we bring this into a community thread?
Good film Keshen, the jokes gave me a chuckle, and the animation was wonderful. Nice name too; great pun. Excellent.

I would really like for this discussion to return to the film as well, but I felt I had to post that last post of mine.

So yeah. Dead horse, guys.

I think sex is fine for any couple as long as they do it responsibly. My parents married when I was two, and I don't see any harm having come of it.

Anyhow, I love the film, and I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the brilliant pun.

Night Owl wrote:

and I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the brilliant pun.

I wrote:

Nice name too; great pun.

He he. It is a good pun though.

Night Owl wrote:

and I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the brilliant pun.

It seems pretty obvious; I don't see why it needs to be.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

Guys, I actually prefer you discussing what you want to discuss as opposed to putting it aside for the sake of my film. There's no use ignoring the elephant in the room if we all know it's there. mini/jaw

Livinglego: I don't mean to point out the obvious, but I will. Naked parents and sex is what got you here in the first place, and in the first moments of you being in this world in your current physical form you were naked.
Certain sects of the Christian institution "preach" doctrines that instill fear in order to control what you do. Sometimes they have your best interest at heart, other times they are very misguided. I respect people's decisions of abstinence if they so choose because my whole point is I respect people's decisions no matter what they believe so long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

It worries me though when you throw empty distinctions out there like "evil", a word which is meaningless without it's religious connotations. Despite the obvious hoax that is religion, I still respect your beliefs because religion is always subjective, but please don't preach them like they are the gospel, that's dangerous.

For my last comment about that, I'd just like to say I'm Catholic and I don't believe that you need to be married to have sex. Same with everyone here, and most of us are Catholic.