Topic: BRAWL 2012 - Jurassic Floor

Directory Link

BRAWL 2012 - Jurassic Floor

YouTube

This is an entry to the BRAWL 2012 Contest.

Behind the Scenes Pictures

Last edited by twickabrick (September 9, 2012 (08:15am))

Re: BRAWL 2012 - Jurassic Floor

I liked this, very nicely animated. mini/smile
It seemed a tad drawn out, though, and could have done with a bit of cutting here and there.

Well done!

Only one thing, the movie seems a bit dark and I think it needs some more lightning.

Congrats! We have a winner!

Well-animated, my friend! I liked the idea behind the film, and you were even able to make me jump at one point! It scared the life out of me! Absolutely well done! I know it's early to be talking about it, and maybe I'm too Hollywood-influenced, but I'd love to see a sequel to this!

"Heal the world.  Make it a better place...." -Michael Jackson
"I like to stroke them." -Hazzat
http://bit.ly/jzKLdD ←YouTube!
-Jedi Master, DarthVincentPrice, who's retired...again... from the animation. Voicing's still a go!

Wow, great, one of the best entries I've seen so far. The voices don't seem to be very convincing to me (and I didn't understand everything they said), but everything else it's excellent.

Spoiler (click to read)

Hearing the end it came to my mind that the movie contained a visual reference to the movie "The Thirteenth Floor", or was it a coincidence?

Thanks for all the comments!

It's just a coincidence, MPfist0. I've actually never seen that movie.

I absolutely loved it. It was fantastic. And the elevator sequences were great, I've never seen such good ones in any brickfilm yet.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

I really liked this! It was great. It had kind of a humorous atmosphere to it, and yet it still made me jump pretty good a couple of times! On top of that, the animation, sets, and lighting were really well done. I loved it. I would agree, the voice work wasn't great, but I don't even care really. I could understand everything fine, and for a film made in a week, it was just fine.