Topic: Agent 3483

Directory Link

Agent 3483

Youtube link:

This is one of my newer brickfilms.  I have never my posted brickfilms before, this is my first.  I have made many others, but this is one of my better ones.  This is the first of many.  The second is complete, but not uploaded (second is much better).  I know it is hard to follow along...my story writing could use some work.  Anyways: here it is!

Re: Agent 3483

Good, very good. Nice fight sequences. Lot of work. I'm waiting for next part.

Awesome but there's just two things
1. You should secure your camera and set more ( brickanimation.com/2012/08/irwin-quick-grip/ ) good for the set
maybe try rubber bands to prevent the camera from moving as much.
2. The set looked good but maybe make it a little less bright and colorful so its not a shoot out in rainbow land,
That was great though, I'll be waiting for the next one.

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

Love it!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7880149424_852a72ef8f.jpg

thekingofbricks wrote:

Awesome but there's just two things
1. You should secure your camera and set more ( brickanimation.com/2012/08/irwin-quick-grip/ ) good for the set
maybe try rubber bands to prevent the camera from moving as much.
2. The set looked good but maybe make it a little less bright and colorful so its not a shoot out in rainbow land,
That was great though, I'll be waiting for the next one.

Thanks for the feedback, that's why I joined this site! I didn't really notice the movement issue...I'll try to fix that is the future.  As for the colors, well... I don't think you'll like part two very much mini/confused  I don't have enough bricks in better colors (I would have preferred a nice tan or gray for the walls).  There is a bit of a reference to that in the second part...Imagine big red walls with a white floor mini/eek

Thanks for the help!