Topic: BrickUltra?

I've been seeing a lot of stuff about BrickUltra lately. I have been wondering what it is. Is it some sort of partnership network or something? Or is it just some type of advertising scandal? I saw this in the requirements:

BrickUltra Intro: To qualify for the BrickUltra Network, you must use our BrickUltra Intro in your brickfilm. However you can change the audio to the intro to match the mood of your brickfilm. We’ll email you the intro once your accepted.

Re: BrickUltra?

It is a partnership network, though It doesn't seem like a network like Maker or Machinima. You don't get an automatic partnership from it. And they do not seem to be looking for people with views like other networks, rather people who are passionate filmmakers. It actually seems kind of interesting to me. I might take a more thorough look into it.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Seems interesting, but I'd want to use my own intro, not their's.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

1011Ev wrote:

Seems interesting, but I'd want to use my own intro, not their's.

I bet you put it at the end of your films, maybe.

That's what I was thinking too.

"Of The Pond Films"

Yeah it's a sort of partnership, though less exclusive than most and also like sonjira said. You could both logos in the intro 1011ev.

I tried to register for brick ultra and i rarely use my intro in movies that i make ( Except i put it at the end.)
I was wondering how much money you make from brickultra?

Not sure that you get money, but you get more notice and publicity.

"Of The Pond Films"

Submitting application. I've been disappointed with how the 'Releases' section of this website has faltered - and my videos don't appeal to the lowbrow YouTube culture any-more (I've moved on humour-wise). This is quite possibly my only chance to get any kind of audience going...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Do they give you lego stuff for having the add

No.

"Of The Pond Films"

Then what do you get?

Publicity, advertising, and getting your work opened up to a wider audience.

I don't get it mini/confused

You get more people watching your videos, basically.

I discovered something similar to this. Groovebricks.com. Which is better?

I've done two videos for BrickUltra now, and I'm working on a third (and possibly final) one. Basically, it's a kind of LEGO news site that has a presence on YouTube and Facebook, and the guy who runs it gets other brickfilmers to create content for the YouTube channel. So far, my first video (which I uploaded back in March) has reached 3,800 views, while the second one has 2,800, which is a lot more than they would have got on my channel. So you get exposure.

You also get all the money that comes in through Adsense for your video. Essentially, Adsense only sends you the money you earn from your videos once your balance goes over £60 (not sure what that translates to in dollars). Because BrickUltra has so much content getting so many views and going over £60 every month, even if ythe amount you earn is only £3, you get that money, and he'll send it straight to your PayPal.

The difference with me was that I didn't submit anything - Nathan Lyle actually came and asked me if i'd like to be part of the network.

EDIT: Sorry, just looked at the dates and saw how old this thread was...whoops.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I was asked by brickultra to become a "partner", I am currently working on a video for them to host to see how it goes. Their channel has much more publicity than mine so hopefully it will help me get out there. I like what they told me about their goals, they said they wanted it to be a network like machinima for lego, and I can see that happening over the next years.
whoops old thread, oh well, here's my input mini/confused

http://bit.ly/aO91Hlhttp://bit.ly/cfXfsF  Check me out!  Please take a minute to watch my film! Lego Batman Joker Returns

They wanted me.

Oh yes.

But, I was too awesome for them.

The power of onion rings quickly overwhelmed them.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I've only been asked to voice act. mini/smile