Topic: Kitchen Sink: Lego Adventures

Directory Link

Lego Adventures

Video

My Entry into the BIM 2012 Kitchen Sink Contest. Enjoy!

MSEP

Re: Kitchen Sink: Lego Adventures

Very amusing and funny!  Loved the hilarious characters and concepts

Spoiler (click to read)

(lol, Rainbow of Doom mini/XD )

and the entertaining storyline.  The video quality isn't the greatest, though, and there's quite a bit of flicker, and the film could have used a few more visual effects

Spoiler (click to read)

(especially gun flares at the secret base)

, but otherwise it was brilliant!  Great work.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Thanks! I was afraid someone would say that. The camera I have is really bad, so that would explain the light flicker. I have done all that I can to minimize that. As far as visual effects go, I will work on getting some software that support visual effects. The one I have now can really only do green screen, speed, and color effects. Thanks for your criticism! I appreciate it! :-D

MSEP

That was absolutely fantastic. A word to the wise, make sure you have a lot of time to get through this; it took me quite a while just to finish at all, and I most certainly haven't explored all the options yet. Having said that, I'd love to have links to all the videos be available mini/tongue Very very creative, and very very extensive. Good luck!
-kcirbfilms

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

As I said on YouTube; definitely beats mine. Very well done, and good luck! mini/smile

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Ok, I didn't want to comment before I watched all the videos. But let me tell you this is exactly what I'd love to see in an interactive video: lots of choices. I don't like it when you choose the wrong path and you immediatly loose.
This instead gives the chance to explore more.

Spoiler (click to read)

I loved the stick. I also liked to hit the wall with the sword. I often choose what I think will make me loose, so I was quite surprised they were the correct answer.

I haven't seen the other entries yet, but I really liked this one. Hope you do good in the contest.

Thanks!

MSEP

Excellent job! Now I'm really excited to see what else is gonna be produced out of this competition

Last edited by BoatsAreRockable (October 21, 2012 (08:02am))

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Wow, this is awesome!  Clever use of those Playmobile trees in the army base, they looked pretty good!  How long did it take you to film all of this!?  I still have only finished the man and banana option ( mini/lol ), I need to watch the rest!

Great job, keep it up!
JonnDthunDer

Haha! Thanks. It took me about three months to make this.

MSEP

I am very impressed by the interactive story line!