Topic: 2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival

The Brickfilmer's Guild and thefourmonkeys are proud to present the 2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival.  The festival will showcase some of the best brickfilms of 2012 by members of the Brickfilmer's Guild and the also other members of the YouTube brickfilming community.  You do not need to be a member of the Brickfimer's Guild, but we would hope you are already members of both the BFG and BiM.  We invite any YouTube brickfilmer to submit up to three of their best brickfilms of 2012.  This can be a film that has already been made or one you make just for the festival, as long as it was published in 2012.  For all the rules go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation … JgRbYLUdM.

Re: 2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival

If I had made a decent film in 2012 I would enter but I appear to be a bad brickfilmer this year.

Cool, I will try and enter the two films I am working on. One of them I know will be done by Tuesday but the other I have no idea when it will be done. Hopefully before the new year mini/smile

Wow...I've been a horrible brickfilmer this year. Only three completed films on YT, and one only being 20 seconds long.
Oh well, I submitted the longer two, and hopefully will get something else of decent quality out by the end of the year.

I would enter my totally-amazing Tongal film, but since I won something there, I don't think I can legally enter it in any more contests. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Wow...I've been a horrible brickfilmer this year. Only three completed films on YT, and one only being 20 seconds long.
Oh well, I submitted the longer two, and hopefully will get something else of decent quality out by the end of the year.
I would enter my totally-amazing Tongal film, but since I won something there, I don't think I can legally enter it in any more contests. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Tongal winners are legit. Please feel free to enter it.

Sometimes the company who hosted the contest says you can't enter it into any other contests. If Pritchard wanted to use his Batman video, he would have to check it with LEGO through Tongal.

I haven't made any film this year.
Actually, I haven't completed any film this year. Not yet.
I hope at least I can make something before the year ends.

I AM INTO THIS STUFF!
This makes me want to join the Brickfilmers Guild...

~Hal

co0lwill wrote:

I AM INTO THIS STUFF!
This makes me want to join the Brickfilmers Guild...

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there. @(^_^)@

Hhhmmmmm......I my recent film hasn't been that good. I'll enter and two projects I'm currently working on. Good luck to everyone!

LEGOs, Soccer, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and other completely irrelevant things.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8048/8104309919_8e4b6257b7.jpg
YouTube Flickr

Great idea! I'm entering mini/bigsmile

I'll be uploading a new video soon, that's my luck!

Loïc F-B wrote:

Great idea! I'm entering mini/bigsmile

I'll be uploading a new video soon, that's my luck!

Awesome! Thanks for entering!! mini/bigsmile

I have one or two I might enter tonight.  I am making a new film that is very ambitious for LEGO stopmotion.  I know it will be out by at least December 7th, as it is for a class and that is the deadline.  Thanks for the contest, I hope it works out well!

JonnDthunDer wrote:

I have one or two I might enter tonight.  I am making a new film that is very ambitious for LEGO stopmotion.  I know it will be out by at least December 7th, as it is for a class and that is the deadline.  Thanks for the contest, I hope it works out well!

Great, thanks so much!! mini/bigsmile

There are over 40 entries in less than 24 hours.  Wow! And........there are still two months left to enter. mini/eek I've got my hands full. mini/sunnies

Please excuse the double post, but that was MM above.....this is BM.

It definitely seems that this is going to be a record breaking contest as far as the number of entries goes, I'm definitely planning on entering at least a couple. mini/smile

Are entries with copyrighted sound/music in it allowed? If not I'll just submit the 3 only videos i've made this year.

Lucas wrote:

Are entries with copyrighted sound/music in it allowed? If not I'll just submit the 3 only videos i've made this year.

That is between you and YouTube, we have no problem with you entering them. mini/smile

@backyardlegos Thanks, really glad you're going to enter! mini/bigsmile

-MM @(^_^)@

Last edited by thefourmonkeys (October 21, 2012 (12:00pm))

I'm in! Though I know I probably have like 0% chance of winning mini/tongue

I'm hoping to make at least two films by the end of the year. Let's see how it goes. mini/smile

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook