Topic: The Bank Arcade

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq201/Nellysplash/TBABANNER.jpg?t=1238179213

I've spent lots of time on this film, and I'm happy with the outcome. Thank you so much to everyone who helped. It's been great fun making this, and I enjoyed every part of it. I hope you enjoy watching it. So here it is:

The Bank Arcade - YouTube 2:50
The Bank Arcade - Vimeo
The Bank Arcade (Download) - MediaFire

Enjoy and please drop a comment! mini/smile

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: The Bank Arcade

I didn't really get it at all. The editing wasn't very good as the titles we're too long. When the music stopped we had a blank screen for a few seconds before the film started.

_2014

The animation was good and all that stuff, but I didn't find it funny. It would have better with more jokes (because I suppose that you wanted it to be a comedy). Keep practising.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

It was not bad. The guy in the red shirt had not-so-good audio. I wasn't very sure what happened in the end.
The animation of moving the arms seemed a bit too slow but other that it was pretty good. mini/smile

The animation was good as well as the sets(I see how much work went into that bank set). The audio was nice, except my lines(Need new mic dammit). I think you need to work on the cinematography as the shots were a little simplistic(But that's coming from my mouth xD), you might want to work on that a bit. I didn't find it funny, but it was a good enjoyable short. mini/bigsmile

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

That was pretty good. The picture quality was really good, and the animation was good. The only flaw in the animation that I saw, was at the beginning, the characters kept shaking. But the animation was good otherwise.
I thought it needed the characters to sound more in to it. But that was pretty good. Which one was VN voicing? The one in the red?

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

justkidden wrote:

I thought it needed the characters to sound more in to it.

You're completely right, and that's my fault. I didn't tell VN how to say the lines, and I didn't say them that enthusiastically myself. Next time I make a film with Phil and Eric I will definitely tell VN how to say his lines and get more into the mood with my lines.

justkidden wrote:

Which one was VN voicing? The one in the red?

If you had read the opening titles and credits you would know that that is true. mini/wink

Thanks for the long review!

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird