Topic: The Weirdest Day Ever

Youtube link This was better than most of my videos.  I did get a background and fixed the light a bit mini/wink . It is still a bit bright I think mini/confused .

mini/bigsmile ~Legomaniac~ mini/bigsmile

Re: The Weirdest Day Ever

That was very unexpected and enjoyable!  The ending really caught me by surprise, I think it could be better if you added some sound effects though.

The animation could improve, some light flicker was annoying, and some of it was out of focus. And as SlothPaladin said, some sound effects would be good. But the rest was fine mini/wink

Odd.

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

I think you guys are missing the fact that this IS A FUNNY ANIMATION, not a funny short, but actually a funny animation.  As a website dedicated to animation it's amazing how many films are posted that are constrained by the limits of conventional film making.

However legomaniac was able to disregard these preconceived notions and make something that is visually humorous.  What I am trying to say is, we need more animations like this.  The technical elements may be a little rough but I'm exited about future animations by legomaniac.

Thank you mini/smile

mini/bigsmile ~Legomaniac~ mini/bigsmile