Topic: The Bus Stop

Little short film about an annoying man with an apple. I have been struggling with light flicker and its becoming aggrivating, any tips would be lovely. mini/smile   Youtube :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-iQkAFYZ0
Thanks,
Jordan mini/smile

I've got nothing.

Re: The Bus Stop

feedback...?:|

I've got nothing.

hey man, i liked the movie quite a bit. the technical aspects were pretty solid and the dialogue was sharp (and clear! which is not always the case).

as far as the light flicker goes, it looks like a white balance issue. if your camera has an option to "freeze" the white balance or set it to something other than "auto" so that it's not constantly adjusting, then that might solve your problems. otherwise, just remember to keep the light sources firmly in place, animate in a dark room with the windows closed (or, even better, at night), and always be in the same position when you grab the frame.

Thanks mr. janitor. The things you listed were all what I didn't do haha. Thanks for the advice.
Jordan mini/smile

I've got nothing.

Hehe, it started out funny untill the guy died. ;s The animation was great.

Haha thanks micky.

I've got nothing.

it was okay 'till the guy died. That was a pretty lame death if you ask me.
P.S. to fix the light flicker wear black and close the curtains, or just film at night.