Re: Mike and Ike in: Teh Internetz

Nobodies attacking the amateur. What these people are saying IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. They are helping you to improve correct? Thats helping your STRUCTURE.
Maybe try seeing these comments in one big picture, that may help.

I've got nothing.

Random Parrot wrote:

The "1/10" and the WMM and Natural Light assumptions were harsh, he should have asked what he animated it in then said he should change if it was WMM.

Yes. I shouldnt really have rated it '1/10', and I dont think I should have assumed. I just dont like asking loads of questions (I hate it when people keep asking me the same questions over and over). I once again apologise for assuming - and accept that I was a little harsh, but I wasnt attacking you for 'fun' Fib.

Maggosh wrote:

...Acutally, that might explain why Andy was beat up in The Bad Day. A case of mistaken identity, I s'pose.

Lol.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

I dont think I should have assumed. I just dont like asking loads of questions

You can just critique it based on what you see on screen - if the frame rate is low or the animation looks jerky, say "the frame rate is low" or "the animation looks jerky" instead of "I suggest you stop using WMM". If the filmmaker then asks how to make it less jerky, you can ask questions about what he's currently using.

As a general rule, when I'm posting criticism I write what I think, take a break, read back what I just wrote and think about how I'd feel if someone said it to me. Then I take out anything that sounds like a personal attack and try to rephrase things that sound overly harsh.

Once again - Exellent advice.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Yo Max: Sorry for accusing you for insulting me. Your critique just hit me so hard, I know you didn't mean to bash me. You've been animating longer than me, so i respect you and will take your advice.

We cool?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

We cool.

*hug*
*shakes hand*

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

lmao

*shakes*

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

the echo was very distracting, the Ebay thing was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. mini/confused