Re: Sam and Stinky Get a Kitchen

All I can say is: mini/eek it's AMAZINGLY AWSOMELY COOL mini/jaw mini/yes mini/bigsmile mini/wink mini/sunnies mini/XD mini/confused (Concept of pooping on a muffin) mini/lol SUPER COOL mini/tongue

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Am I the only one who is vowing never to touch a chocolate Muffin again.....

6/10

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Better the third time too. mini/tongue

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Honestly I thought this one wasn't "DA BEST OF YOURS" but it was really good so I enjoyed it anyway. And the name - "Stinky" lol that was nice. mini/bigsmile

livinglego wrote:

once again, Hazzat has proved that he's is an extrodinarily good brickfilmer. great job.
The pooping on a muffin was an lol idea. was that muffin custom painted or is it in a previous or recent set? mini/confused

I suppose that the muffin are from a Belvile set. Mine muffin comes from a Belvile set mini/lol

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/KalleiSkovde/HighDolphin.png?t=1277025446

Nice little film; the only part that bugged me was the constant clicking noises with the music and voices. Is there any way to fix that?

EDIT: Never mind that, I just figured out there's something wrong with my speakers... mini/confused

Last edited by Schlockading (April 19, 2009 (12:26pm))

[Schlockading Productions] [Point of No ReturnFlight 901Flight 901.5The Brick Zone]

BrikStudio1 productions wrote:
livinglego wrote:

once again, Hazzat has proved that he's is an extrodinarily good brickfilmer. great job.
The pooping on a muffin was an lol idea. was that muffin custom painted or is it in a previous or recent set? mini/confused

I suppose that the muffin are from a Belvile set. Mine My muffin comes from a Belvile set mini/lol

So both ou and Hazzat play with the Belville sets? Disturbing.

Fixed your horrible grammar.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH THATS HILLARIOUS! very entertaining 4.5/5

HeAndHimStudios wrote:
BrikStudio1 productions wrote:
livinglego wrote:

I suppose that the muffin are from a Belvile set. Mine My muffin comes from a Belvile set mini/lol

So both ou and Hazzat play with the Belville sets? Disturbing.

Fixed your horrible grammar.

That's not very nice. Plus, you didn't "fix" it, you just wrote the correct as a new post.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

This had me in stitches, well done. All I can ask for is smoother animation.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Wow, I'm surprised that this had so many replies since it got bumped. Thanks guys!

HeAndHim, if you would care to look at Brikstudio's location, he clearly states that he's from Sweden, so ease off a bit, k?

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Wait, what's the name of the set that the muffin came in? was it in a Belvile set? mini/confused

Yes. (For the record, it was my sister's set.)

You can find them on Bricklink here.

Hillarious (can't say its your best film though).
First I thought Billy Meyers was stinky I was wrong mini/blankexpression.

I loved it when Sammy had a poo on the muffin btw did you get the muffin from bricklink.com.

No, I didn't. Look at the two posts above yours. mini/wink

By the way, please stop posting in old topics. It's getting kind of annoying. (Don't worry, all newbies do it.)

I'm not going to get into this again, but I don't see whats wrong with posting in old film topics. I mean, you are getting more views, he made a valid comment, and a nice comment, and its not a one word post.

EDIT: Sorry but I would like to retract my comment to some degree, this guy is posting in like every topic alive.

Last edited by Rsteenoven (May 6, 2009 (09:24am))

Thanks Hazzat didn't see the post above LOL.

I've seen this so many times! I love it! No flaws from my point of view.

Umm, so your new. don't bump topics that are old like this. Okay?

Formerly "brickflix"

I am a nonfilming user...for now.

You can talk.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez