Re: Days Of Our Pizza

livinglego wrote:

The voices were great, the lighting was perfect, the animation was smooth, but did you really have to arange the fruit like that?
                                      mini/yes                                                                                                mini/no

^ How d'ya like dem apples? mini/bigsmile

I'm glad this vid has been well received, I had fun making it. Even if I was kind of going insane listening to five different variations of my own voice over and over during editing mini/eek

I just absolutely love love love your humor, it's just great.

Great voices, nice set, AWESOME PLOT, GREAT ANIMATION.

Very nice job! mini/bigsmile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

well animated + well written + well executed = hilarious

The humor was hilarious up until the ending. Why must the viking die? mini/sad

I thought it was entertaining through the whole thing! Great voice acting too! mini/bigsmile

Masterfully done, Keshen.  You've really put together a great brickfilm.  If I were to throw some criticism your way, though, I'd have to point out that it was fairly obvious that you had voiced all of the characters...and your overuse of the f bomb kinda ruined the accessible feel of the film.  Other than that, though... you've done a fantastic job.  Two weird-lego-claw-hands up!

-Dave

Last edited by quakefilms (April 8, 2009 (05:59pm))

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/quakefilms/myspace/Brickfilms/whitewallssig.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH.
Finally some one made fun of those terrible soap operas.
I have to sit through those shows some times when I go to this place to eat. The sound is OFF but I still feel like killing myself! Agh, don't get me started.
But srsly, that was a wonderful make-fun film. Although, I think it lacked a couple of blonde sluts, there should have been a couple of those in there somewhere... what am I saying "a couple"? Hilarious work, Keshen! mini/bigsmile

Dave wrote:

your overuse of the f bomb kinda ruined the accessible feel of the film. 

-Dave

You're right, I thought that just after I uploaded it. Ah well...

filmyguy wrote:

Finally some one made fun of those terrible soap operas.

There's a show here in Australia called "Neighbors". It's on my "Keeps me up at night due to anger" list. Right next to war, disease, famine, fascist governments and The Jonass Brothers.

Ohh, that was hilarious.  The twist was unexpected and the animation and the set was fantastic. Terrific job!

Ah, the "Keeps me up at night due to anger list". I could go on all night about it.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

magnificamente!

ブリックフィルマー

Brilliant. I've always wanted to see this type of film. Don't make any sense at the beginning, but always make sense at the end.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (10:03am))

I loved that; some of the best writing and editing I've seen in a brickfilm. Seriously, the editing was amazing. The portrait of Michael Jackson was bizarrely funny.

And thanks to livinglego (oh, the irony!), I noticed the genital fruits as well. Nice touch. mini/lol

This is amazing work from start to finish.

Only four letters: LMAO

Man you really are the BiM clown!

That was great! I laughed so much! I would hate to be that pizza guy though. mini/lol

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Amazing. Felt like a classic SNL sketch.