Topic: Galactic Smugglers Ep. 8 Get Johnny Back to the Future

Directory Link

Galactic Smugglers Ep. 8 Get Johnny Back to the Future

Galactic Smugglers Ep. 8 Get Johnny Back to the Future

Doc and the ship's computer have devised a plan to rescue Johnny who is lost in the past. Captain Dude travels back in time to find Johnny and bring him back to the Buffalo Skies.

Re: Galactic Smugglers Ep. 8 Get Johnny Back to the Future

Defiantly one of the more important episodes to the story, I was happy with the way you guys pulled this off. Your animation and craft has improved vastly, and the sheer scope of some of the scenes is quite impressive. 

I suppose my only critical feedback would be the amount of dialog between the captain and Johnny. There just seems to be a lot of discussion! Though, I understand why, and with that said I think you managed to pull it off quite well!

As always, it was an honor being apart of the cast and I certainly can't wait to see what happens next!!!

8/10

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Re: Galactic Smugglers Ep. 8 Get Johnny Back to the Future

Great job with this new episode of Galactic Smugglers ! mini/smile
We agree with Scypax about the fact that there could have been a bit less dialog although the voice acting was very well done. We are looking forward to the next episode!